Empower your sales team by integrating with mautic. Our plugin provides bi-directional syncing with mautic as well as a unique sales intelligence dashlet. Push only hot leads to crm and make users a part of a mautic campaign right from within sugarcrm
Installing the Add-on
1. Mautic License Management
- In Administration go to “Mautic License Management”
- Enter License Key and Validate it.
- Choose users that should have permissions to use Integrator features.![mautic_config.PNG]
2. Mautic Configuration
- In Administration go to “Mautic Configuration”
- Set up Mautic URL
- Set up Username and Password for Mautic Authentication
- Test the settings (Credentials validated message will pop-up) save settings
3. Step 3: Mautic Field Mapping Configuration
- In Administration go to “Mautic field Mapping Configuration”
- Select the module to be mapped (Leads or Contacts) from the dropdown
- Map the fields of Mautic with SugarCRM fields.
- Save the settings
4. Rebuild views for Mautic
In Administration go to Repair->Quick Repair & Rebuild. Click Quick Repair & Rebuild
5. Synchronize records with Mautic
In Administration go Schedulers. Create new records for the Schedulers. Add Job “function::sugar_to_mautic_sync_job” and “function::mautic_sync_job” to the schedulers. Make sure it runs every 5-10min.
For this functionality you have to have Sugar Scheduler properly configured in crontab, for instance:
* * * * * cd
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...