Implicit FrontEnd for Mac is an Outlook integration solution for SugarCRM which enables users to do all their CRM work from within Outlook. Use Email side-panel in Outlook to view CRM information, update or create new CRM records and archive email to any CRM record.
Multi - Platform Support: Office 365 & Exchange on Mac, Windows, Web & Mobile
Increase your Sales Team Productivity and CRM Adoption
See how your productivity soars when you don't need to constantly switch between Outlook and SugarCRM. As you use communicate with your customers via outlook, use the FrontEnd email side-panel in Outlook to view CRM information, update or create new CRM records, schedule meetings and archive email to any CRM record.
- Instantly view CRM data upon receiving emails from customers
- Create contacts, leads or accounts from email
- View, update or create CRM records directly from your Inbox: opportunities, cases, meetings, etc.
- One-click email archive
- Create a quick note for any CRM record on side-panel
- Switch between multiple email recipients
View, update or create new CRM records from within Outlook
Archive Email: Single-Click or Advanced
Configure CRM Modules including Custom Modules
Multi - Platform Support
- Office 365
- Exchange 2013, 2016, 2019
- Outlook 2016, 2019 for Mac
- Outlook Web App on Windows & Mac
- Outlook for iOS mobile devices
- Outlook for Android
Other add-ons of interest
Process Manager 4.5
Your Sugar Workflow Solution! Powerful Process Automation software for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM (Visit https://store.suitecrm.com/) that will allow you and your employees to spend more time doing what they do best: 'Selling To and Servicing Your Customers' and less time trying to manag...
Outlook 365 and Sugar Integration
Make life easier by reducing the need to flip between apps. If you are using Outlook Web App, Outlook 2013, or Outlook 2016 connected to Office365 or Exchange Server 2013 then be sure to take advantage of this email and contact synchronization add-on. Smartly links emails to your Sugar records and k...