Drag-and-drop with automatically updated status
- User can drag-and-drop a card from column to column. It changes card status
- User can drag-and-drop a card from column pop-up area. It completes process for a card.
Color indication for planned activity
- Red color means «alarm» - user missed some planned activities.
- Yellow color means «warning» - user does not have any planned activities. It is not good because if card is in a process then user always should have planned activity.
- Green color means everything is fine with a card: there is something planned to do with card and there is no missed activities.
- report with planned activities on pop-up form
- report with done issues
- access to detail view of the page
- schedule new call or meeting and add new tasks
- Click on card open edit view of a card
- Double click on column header create new card. The card is created with status according to the clicked column
Kanban view configuration
Please see installation guide for the details.