SugarTrix will take your SugarCRM user experience to the next level. Get a list of your last viewed records in one click or with a shortcut. Use the preview functionality with almost every record link without having to leave the current record. Save time and increase your productivity.
Improve your user experience
SugarTrix will take your SugarCRM user experience to the next level. Reduce your clicks and get more done with this handy add-on for Sugar 7.
- Last viewed records
- List your last viewed records in one click or toggle the list with a shortcut
- Advanced Preview
- Enjoy the SugarCRM preview feature on almost every linked record (including E-Mails)
Last viewed records
After an easy installation with the SugarCRM Module Loader you will see a new button in the footer called "SugarTrix" by clicking on it you will get a list with your last viewed records.
By clicking the gear icon in the top right corner of the popover you will the see the configuration menu
You know the SugarCRM preview functionality in the subpanels? With advanced preview you will get the same functionality in almost every linked record.
You can also use the preview feature in the E-Mail subpanel
- Save time and increase your productivity
- Don't waste time with unnecessary clicks
- Easy and quick installation
- Download the .zip file - install with the SugarCRM Module Loader - done
- Supports On Demand
- Use SugarCRM's On Demand cloud hosting? SugarTrix supports that as well.
- Free 30 day trial
- We offer you a full 30 day trial with full refund
- You have any questions or problems? Just create a case in the support area here
- SugarCRM friendly interface
- Are you already familiar with SugarCRM? Then you are familiar with SugarTix!
- Continuous Delivery
- We are continuously improving the plugin and will add new features to SugarTrix. Have ideas? Let us know!
Other add-ons of interest
pvView: Instant previews a click away
See everything about related records without having to leave what you are working on. On a Contact and want to see the Account information? Just click the preview-eye button to see a preview. Works with all modules that are not in BWC mode.