Manually run scheduler jobs and queued jobs with the click of the button. Great for testing and debugging your schedulers. Stop waiting on the cron and get your work done faster. Great for On-demand systems.
Manually Run Scheduler Jobs and Queued Jobs
- Great for testing and debugging your schedulers or queued jobs.
- Stop waiting on the cron and get your work done faster.
To install, simply download the proper version. If you're using SugarCRM 6.5 or 6.7, download the version of Kickoff that is labeled SugarCRM 6. If you're using SugarCRM 7, download the version of Kickoff labeled SugarCRM 7.
- Go to Admin > Module Loader
- Upload and Install the module
After installing, go to Admin > Schedulers. You'll see a handy button on the Schedulers page.
Stop Waiting on the Cron
Instead of waiting on the Cron to do its thing, simply select the Scheduler or Queued Job from the list and run it!
Great for Debugging
After the job runs, you can easily view the output for testing or debugging.
It's that simple.
It took me about 20 hours to figure out all the nuances:
- Learn how to manually start schedulers and queued jobs
- Get it to work in all editions and versions 6.5 and higher.
- Including Sugar 7!
- Completely Upgrade Safe
- Uses best practices for third-party modules
You've already wasted 10 minutes reading this. Purchase Kickoff and get to work!
Other add-ons of interest
Trash Bin For SugarCRM
Recovering deleted data from CRM is now possible in the simplest manner with Trash Bin for SugarCRM. It can restore data from different modules that you or users delete from the system. Users can retrieve deleted data, easily from the Trash Bin for SugarCRM. It works for built-in as well as custom m...