Twilio Call Logging functionality helps you to register the inbound calls (received from leads,contacts and accounts) and outbound calls (dialed to from Twilio) with call details such as call duration, date and time of calls, status, etc.
This addon is logging Twilio inbound, outbound calls and it also logs a call which generated through APIs. And this call will relate to contact in SugarCRM aswell if the number gets matched with it.
Note: Sugar OnDemand Compatible.
The Benefits / Key Features of Call Logging
- Enable you to effectively control your Twilio data across SugarCRM.
- Call logging provides a means of reducing call costs by analyzing call records. A business can see who has answered each call, how long it takes them to answer the call and how long they spend on the phone.
- This helps business owners to have confidence that their staff are handling calls quickly and efficiently, as well as highlighting staffing level requirements across the day. Often the call log is shown on an intelligent wallboard display, constantly monitoring staff effectiveness.
- Using a call logging can help owners to drive sales, improve staff performance, win and retain customers, deter fraudsters, and quickly settle customer disputes.
- Enable you to connect with your contacts better which will help your business generate more revenue.
Inbound Call Log
- Below is the screenshot of an Inbound call logged in SugarCRM.
- Whenever a call coming to your Twilio number then an Inbound will be logged in a Call module of SugarCRM and also will relate to Contacts/Leads/Accounts.
Outbound Call Log
- Below is the screenshot of an Outbound call logged in SugarCRM.
- Whenever you call from your Twilio number then an outbound call will be logged in a Call module of SugarCRM and also will relate to Contacts/Leads/Accounts.
Using the Report
Call reports that summarize, analyze and outline how the salesperson will move the sale forward offer both the salesperson and their manager real information that can be used:
- To spot skill and behavioral issues where the manager can step into coach and train
- Opportunities where the manager can offer specific help in identifying and addressing prospect needs
- Spot accounts where the salesperson is investing too much—or not enough—time and energy
- Spot buyer, competitor, and product trends within the local market.
email @ email@example.com
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...
Process Manager 4.5
Your Sugar Workflow Solution! Powerful Process Automation software for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM (Visit https://store.suitecrm.com/) that will allow you and your employees to spend more time doing what they do best: 'Selling To and Servicing Your Customers' and less time trying to manag...