iNetSudo for SugarCRM 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, and 11.x allows SugarCRM Administrators to easily change to a different user without knowing their password, enabling them to configure and test any user's experience.
iNetSudo for SugarCRM 8.0+, 9.0+, and 10.0+
iNetSudo allows SugarCRM Administrators to easily change to a different user without knowing their password, enabling them to configure and test any user's experience.
Use cases: Enables Administrators to:
- Quickly Troubleshoot User reported issues
- Easily login as another user to Create and/or configure dashboards and Filters for Regular user
- Test to ensure Teams and Roles restrictions on data access are configured properly for restricted users
- More easily Debug and Test during development phases, especially for Sugar On Demand.
How it Works
SugarCRM Administrators can go to Administration -> User Management -> Click on any User that they would like to login as.
In the Action Menu, they will see a new Action: iNetSudo: Connect As ....
After choosing Login As, Administrators will be virtually logged in as that User.
They will see and experience Sugar as if they were that user without requiring that user's Password.
When they are finished, go back to that User's Profile, click the Action Menu, and choose iNetSudo: Logout from .....
- iNetSudo for SugarCRM 8.0+,9.0+, and 10.0+
- Works in Sugar On Demand and Onsite Deployments
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
Dashboard Copy Manager
Administrators can copy dashboards from any user to any number of users, teams, or roles. Save time logging in as individual users to set up their dashboards.