first of all thanks for appreciating our theme!
We are making the necessary checks about the compatibility with SuiteCRM 7.1.1.
I'll let you know soon.
Just another question: are you interested in the Basic or in the Pro version of the theme?
Please contact me directly at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
color personalization works correctly on the latest version of the theme (you can dowload it from your account here on SugarOutfitters); there were problems regarding this functionality in a previous version we sent you directly.
About Kanban, we are working on it to improve its functionalities.
However we are available, let's talk directly next week.
Sugar-Project Theme for SuiteCRM is compatible only with SuiteCRM and not with SugarCRM CE.
Is your CRM SuiteCRM or SugarCRM CE?
Write me (email@example.com) and I'll help you.
if I've understood correctly you are using a third party Report Module and want to export reports from this module in Excel format using SugarPrint.
Is it right?
It is possible to do so with a customization of SugarPrint.
Let's talk on Skype about it so I can better understand your needs.
Write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange the call.
I’m sorry we didn’t manage to talk about your issues with the Theme Customizer.
However, we have recently released a brand new theme for SuiteCRM that you may like (enter link description here); it is far more modern and has many additional features with respect both to the Theme Customizer and to the standard SuiteCRM theme.
Feel free to write me for any clarification or information request.
We can also arrange a Skype call in which I can show you it (I’m in the Central Europe Time Zone, so it’s not impossible).
if you give me access to your CRM (write me by email at email@example.com, this is a public area so don't publish login details here) we can understand the reason of the issue and help you.
the two versions of the Sugar-Project Theme (Basic and Professional) are both for SuiteCRM.
In the Professional version there are some additional features.
In detail, both the Basic and Professional version have the following features:
- Responsive interface (that can be easily used even on mobile phones.
- Administrative panel where it is possible to set the theme colors and the number of items to display in the left menu and in the subpanel toolbar.
- ListView with Details (with a simple click on the arrow at the left of each record, you can show its details directly in the ListView).
- Sticky Notes (an useful sticky notes module always accessible from the Top Bar).
The Professional version has the following additional features:
- Calendar ListView; this feature allows to switch the records list of each module into the calendar format (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly) and to edit the records directly from the calendar through a specific dialog. It can be easily activated and configured (select time, date, duration and info to display for each record) from its specific admin panel.
- Kanban ListView; this view can be activated for any module from its admin panel, on the basis of a dropdown field. It displays the records organized in vertical blocks based on the dropdown values; in this way records are easily editable by dragging them from one block to another.
- Grid Edit ListView; this view allows the edit of all the fields displayed in the ListView irrespectively of the field type (checkbox, dropdown, date, relate etc.). By selecting a row, you can edit in a single shot all the record fields – this constitutes a huge improvement to the inline edit functionality.
- Cards ListView; this view allows to organize each module ListView into cards (useful for example for the Contacts module, to visually display each contact showing its photo and key information).
- Subpanels Settings; it is possible, from a specific admin panel, to select for which modules to enable the subpanels toolbar.
- SugarPrint for any ListView; it is possible to print with a single click reports in PDF and Excel from any ListView without having to build any report since SugarPrint works on SugarCRM filters and ListView results.
I'll be glad to better describe these features to you on Skype; write me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange.
I wrote you two emails (to the email address associated with your profile) with my Skype contact details (the first last sunday, the other today) and I received the read receipt for both.
I'm available on Skype tomorrow from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM Italian Time.
You can also write to my email (email@example.com) your Skype name and I'll try to contact you there.