Enter a French Company's Siret / SIREN number and get valuable information from the most well known company data websites such as societe.com or manageo.fr in one click right from Sugar. Learn when the business was created, how many employees they have, activity code, and even get insight to their financials.
1. Download the file
After purchase, download the modules zip files provided by SugarOutfitters.
2. Install via Module Loader
Using the built-in Module Loader in SugarCRM, upload and install the module cap_Siret.zip .
3. Enter your License Key at the end of the installation
4. Add Custom Siret Fields
In Studio, go to Accounts > Fields. Add a custom field and select "Siret" from the Data Type dropdown.
Finish creating the field and then add it to the desired views (record view for Sugar 7 or edit and detai views) and click Save and Deploy.
Configuration options when creating a Siret field:
* Hyperlink checkbox - If checked, the data will be processed as a HTML hyperlink in detailview and will open a new tab directly on the website selected in the dropdown after the checkbox
* Icone Score3.fr - Display the score3.fr icon shortcut next to the value in DetailView
* Icone Manageo.fr - Display the manageo.fr icon shortcut next to the value in DetailView (only if value is a Siret on 14 digits)
* Icone Societe.com.fr - Display the societe.com icon shortcut next to the value in DetailView
5. Sugar 7 Only
Please note you will have to reload sugarcrm page (not only go back to home, truly refresh your browser page hitting F5) in order to load the new field's layout information to render the field properly on screen.
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...