Having critical invoice and sale information available to your marketing and sales teams can be the difference between making a sale and losing a sale. Harness the power of SugarCRM and QuickBooks while streamlining operations and minimizing double entry work.
The FayeBSG SugarCRM - QuickBooks Integration is currently the most complete QuickBooks integration available. The integration was designed to address the growing demand QuickBooks users have for an integrated CRM solution, extending the functionality QuickBooks users have become accustomed with a single view of customer interactions. Another added advantage is that no longer do the sales and customer service team need access to QuickBooks; they can access the vital information directly from Sugar.
- Two Way Sync between Sugar and QuickBooks
- Syncs customers, inventory, invoice history, and sales orders
- Enter quotes & sales orders into Sugar and have them appear in QuickBooks
- Post invoices in QuickBooks and have them appear in Sugar (with line items)
- Add new accounts in Sugar and have them appear in QuickBooks
- Update customer addresses in QuickBooks and have them appear in Sugar
- Be able to see inventory items, standard prices and costs, and quantity on hand in Sugar
- Syncing can occur on a scheduler and defaults to every 10 minutes
- Custom mapping of custom fields
- Works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise
- Works with Sugar hosted in the cloud or Sugar on an in-house server
- Easy to install, easy to use
Purchase of the SugarCRM QuickBooks Integration Includes all integration software, a detailed installation and operating guide, phone and email support, all updates and upgrades to support Sugar updates and upgrades throughout the year, all updates and upgrades to support QuickBooks updates and upgrades throughout the year, and SugarCRM QuickBooks Integration application feature updates as we make the integration more powerful over time.
The Faye Business Systems Group Sugar CRM - Quickbooks Integration Application allows the two software packages to "talk with each other"; by synchronizing customers, inventory items, invoice history, and sales orders between Quickbooks and Sugar. The synchronization between the packages is set to run on a scheduler typically every 10 minutes.