Know the last communication time and method used for your SugarCRM records
Last activity is a SugarCRM add-on that empowers users with the functionality to see when a CRM target, lead, contact, or account was last communicated with, plus the ability to drill down to each activity type.
Last activity Service Features and Benefits:
- Quickly see when an email was last sent to or received from the Target, Lead, Contact, or Account
- Instantly see when a call was last held with the Target, Lead, Contact, or Account
- Promptly see when a meeting was last held with the Target, Lead, Contact, or Account
- Immediately see when the last contact was made with the Target, Lead, Contact, or Account
- Easily create a list of customers or prospects that haven't had contact within a set timeframe
- Make viewing and reporting easier for the Sugar user without the need for complex formulas
How it Works
The fields will automatically populate when the record is saved, with the newest date of the corresponding record type (Call, Meeting, and Task). The Last Activity field will calculate based on the latest of these fields to display the most recent activity of any type.
Use the Last activity fields within reports on Contact, Accounts, Leads, Targets
Report on the fields in the same way as any other datetime field
Last activity opens up so many usage possibilities for your Sugar users. Try it today.