enable engage is a SugarCRM add-on by the developers at enable.services that empowers users with the functionality to see when a CRM target, lead, contact, or account was last communicated with. This ideal solution also provides the ability to drill down to each activity type and quickly create a list of customers or prospects that haven't had contact within a set timeframe.
Ultimately, enable engage helps you stay in the know about your CRM account engagement activities, resulting in a clearer strategy to start reaching out to leads and customers in a more prioritized, proactive way!
Features and Benefits:
- Quickly see when an email was last sent to or received from the Target, Lead, Contact, or Account
- Instantly see when a call was last held with the Target, Lead, Contact, or Account
- Promptly see when a meeting was last held with the Target, Lead, Contact, or Account
- Immediately see when the last contact was made with the Target, Lead, Contact, or Account
- Easily create a list of customers or prospects that haven't had contact within a set timeframe
- Make viewing and reporting easier for the Sugar user without the need for complex formulas
How it Works
The fields will automatically populate when the record is saved, with the newest date of the corresponding record type (Call, Meeting, and Task). The Last Activity field will calculate based on the latest of these fields to display the most recent activity of any type.
Example of fields:
To learn more about this solution, go to enable engage or search for "last contact activity."
Last activity allows users to see when the Target, Lead, Contact, or Account was last communicated with. It can also drill down to each activity type and quickly create a list of customers or prospect...
Pretty URL by FayeFEATURED
Tired of overlong URLs in your Sugar instance that don’t give a hint about what they lead to? Simplify and make more meaningful URLs using Pretty URL by Faye. Remove question marks and hesitation, i...
Sugar & VIES Integrator
Use this SugarCRM plugin to create and update CRM records in accordance with the European VAT Information Exchange System (VIES). Also, verify other companies’ VAT numbers before moving forward with...
- Show more addons