A CPQ tool helps your sales teams Configure, Price, and Quote to customers and prospects. Ambit Software has made the CPQ function available inside SugarCRM through an installable add-on. Ambit’s CPQ for SugarCRM allows you to manage Price Lists and Price Books to cater to various pricing complexities. Bundling, Kitting, and Accessorizing rules ensure that intra-bundle compatibility is maintained, and revenues are maximized. Upsell and cross-sell recommendations are available to the sales team, so no opportunity is overlooked.
By bringing in inventory status, the sales team can make stock-aware sales avoiding overcommitting and the Quotation module allows you to list items, group them, and even securely route and sign them with DocuSign integration.
- Natively built on SugarCRM
- Supports key functionalities of contract, quotation and order management, workflow approval & authorization & e-signatures
- All core CPQ functions are available through SugarCRM mobile (iOS and Android) platforms.
- Ability to integrate with different ERP applications and other systems
- Products can be configured easily, based on business needs
- Highly intuitive user experience - familiar to any Sugar user
- Adaptable configuration of validation and pricing rules to prevent booking errors
- Ensures high data integrity and accuracy
- Reduce Enquiry-to-Quote duration
- Improve pricing accuracy
- Improve responses to market dynamics and competitive pricing
- Increase opportunities to upsell/cross-sell
- Bring in process efficiencies with workflow authorization and approval process
- Enable quick roll-outs of new products and pricing configurations locally and globally
Compatible with Sugar versions 12 and up.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available at $50 USD per user per month. Contact us for more details and a quote.