Server-Side Integration. No Desktop Software to Deploy.
- Supports on-premise or hosted Exchange and Office 365 Exchange online.
- Runs on an on-premise server.
- Corporate level rules for auto-email archiving
- Centralized Administration. Easy to Install & Configure
- Support both Windows and Mac users
Synchronize CRM Data with Users' Exchange Mailboxes
- Full bi-directional synchronization of contacts, calendars & tasks
- Rule-based automatic archive of inbound & outbound emails
- Optional sync based on users' categories
- Configurable Exchange folders
Rule-Based Email Archiving Engine
- Create rules to archive inbound and outbound emails
- Rules based on: contacts, leads, accounts, email addresses, words/phrases in subject, case templates
- Automatically archive to related CRM records
- Automatically archive emails to cases records
- Destination records can be determined at run-time based on the specific emails or specified in the rule.
Email Side-Panel in Outlook (Optional - Exchange / Office 365 add-on)
- Get the best of both worlds by combining the Exchange connector with FrontEnd Side-Panel
- Server-side integration only; FrontEnd Side-Panel is deployed via Exchange to all users; No software installed on users desktops
- Configure the Exchange connector to sync contacts & calendar and auto-archive email messages and utilize the Side-Panel to enable users to interact with the CRM
- Supports on-premise Exchange (2013 and higher) and office 365
- FrontEnd Side-Panel allows users to:
- Instantly view CRM data upon receiving emails from customers
- View, update or create CRM records: opportunities, cases, meetings etc.
- Manually archive selected emails
- Create contact, lead or account from the email
- Create a quick note for any related CRM record
Enterprise-Class Scalable Solution
- For deployment in house or as a hosted solution (e.g. AWS)
- Integrates with Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- Scalable from a single server to a server cluster
- High Performance; handles large-scale email traffic
* Free 30 day trial