Grant Access to Only Trusted Locations
IP Restriction is a wonderful approach for securing information by boosting defenses and decreasing cyber security threats. Adding IP restrictions to Sugar user logins will make sure that your employees are accessing Sugar from known locations like corporate or home offices. If user passwords are ever compromised, attackers that attempt to access Sugar from unauthorized locations will be unable to enter your CRM and exfiltrate your valuable CRM data.
This add-on will allow you to configure the list of allowed IP addresses on a per-user basis.
- Adds an IP field in the User module where the list of allowed IP addresses can be entered so that only pre-approved users can access CRM data.
- Denied entry from any IP address that is not pre-approved.
- Limits and controls access only to trusted users from trusted locations for added security.
- If anyone tries to access SugarCRM from an unknown IP address, the IP restriction will restrict access to data even if they provide the correct credentials.
- Avoid a data breach, looting, exfiltration, or leaking of data, even if someone has the right username and password.
You can add multiple IP addresses with or without subnet in the User's Record View in Allowed IPs Field.
If an unauthorized user tries to log in the following screen will appear.