This product supports the CRM relevant Privacy and GDPR processes in particular:
- Logging of Privacy relevant requests
- Escalation if deadlines are exceeded
- Checklist and documentation of your Privacy relevant work steps
- Anonymization of a persons master data record in CRM
- Deletion of personal activities. Including: Calls, Meetings, Emails, Tasks and Notes, with the option of archiving to the Account record
Included in the purchase of 1 Year license: - 2 Hours User Training through a webmeeting
Note: The installation of the KINAMU Privacy Module for SuiteCRM does not make you automatically GDPR compliant, as you have to demonstrably document your systems and processes with regard to personal data during implementation. We are happy to assist you in the implementation in a workshop.
Although the CRM system can be used to support all GDPR activities, it is important to understand that a CRM system is just one of the IT systems that processes personal information. A data controller must ensure that privacy is applied to all IT systems through design and standard. This means that the data controller must take appropriate technical and organizational measures. These measures must be designed to ensure effective implementation of data protection principles and to integrate all necessary guarantees into the processing in order to comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Regulation and to protect the rights of data subjects.