Ensure your CRM implementation gets off to a flying start with an expert consultation covering everything you need to know, from both a technical and business viewpoint.
Every CRM implementation starts with the right planning. Start with a business discovery session, where we spend an hour, with a Senior Consultant, talking through both technical and business aspects of introducing a new application.
Business Discovery Session Outline:
- Discuss use cases and overview of business requirements
- Review business processes and overall objectives for implementing the web application.
- Determine high level approach
- Discuss current database schema
- Advise on systems management based on best practices
- Identify what integrations to pursue
- Identify risk factors
- Calculate ROI
- Detail business needs met by implementing the system including revenue growth, reduced costs, and scaling the business
- Budgetary Restraints - Upfront vs. amortized costs