Ensure your CRM implementation gets off to a flying start with an expert consultation covering everything you need to know, from both a technical and business viewpoint.
Every CRM implementation starts with the right planning. Start with a business discovery session, where we spend an hour, with a Senior Consultant, talking through both technical and business aspects of introducing a new application.
Business Discovery Session Outline:
- Discuss use cases and overview of business requirements
- Review business processes and overall objectives for implementing the web application.
- Determine high level approach
- Discuss current database schema
- Advise on systems management based on best practices
- Identify what integrations to pursue
- Identify risk factors
- Calculate ROI
- Detail business needs met by implementing the system including revenue growth, reduced costs, and scaling the business
- Budgetary Restraints - Upfront vs. amortized costs
Other add-ons of interest
Process Manager 4.3
Your Sugar Workflow Solution! Powerful Process Automation software for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM that will allow you and your employees to spend more time doing what they do best: 'Selling To and Servicing Your Customers' and less time trying to manage the day to day repetitive tasks ass...
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...