Create DocParser Template
(1) Navigate to module “DocParser” and click “Create Doc Parser”. Select the module for which you want to generate the template. The list of modules supports the built-in and custom modules if any.
(2) When a user clicked on “Choose Relationship Data” button then a popup will open as follows. Popup contains all the subpanel(s) which is display under Base Module. We have selected the “Meetings” module as a base module that’s why popup allows an option to include records from Contacts, Users, Leads and Notes module.
(3) Let’s try to add “Contacts” record into a template. When users clicked on “Contacts”, a popup will allow selecting the field(s) for display, set limit to display records into a document, option to add user define a blank column, set order by field, option to add sequence number column and option to select a theme. Have a look at the following screenshot.
- Set Record Limit: User can set a limit to fetch the relationships records.
- Add Blank Column: When a user clicked on “Add Blank Column” button then empty textbox and Insert button will be displayed. A user has to provide value into a text box and need to click on “Insert” button. Once “Insert” button is clicked, textbox value will be added into “Selected fields” portion as a new blank column. Look at below image.
- Order By Field: Set the order by field. Relationship records will be sorted based on the selected field and order.
- Add Sequence No: Allow option to add the sequence number column. This column will be added as the first column into the templates. Record counter/sequence will be displayed along with the related records.
- Select Theme: Allow option to apply the predefined format on the related records table. DocParser provides some predefined format option for select. You can change it as per your needs.
- Create Filter: It allows you to add N number of filters to the related module by our easy-to-use filter criteria. By adding multiple filters for the same will apply AND condition to have data of specific records only. For example. If you want to print PDF that has Contacts title with "President, Vice President".