QuickCRM 5.2 is now available on App Store and Google Play.
New features of the Full version include:
- Display your Day or Week meetings on a map in the calendar (requires SuiteCRM or JJWG module)
- Open your favorite navigation app (Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, Navigon, ...) from addresses or maps:
- On iPhone and iPad, a new option allows you to select the app in Options / General
- On Android, you can choose which app to open after clicking on the address or direction icon.
A new version of the server module has also been released:
- Support of JJWG Markers module
- Detail View and Edit View can now be designed independently
- The Web app is aligned with iPad and Android tablet version
To learn more about the QuickCRM mobile app for both SugarCRM and SuiteCRM check out https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/addons/quickcrm.
QuickCRM Mobile gives you access to Sugar ® or SuiteCRM on your mobile, your tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android) or your laptop with QuickCRM native apps available on App Store, Google Play and Windows Store.
Full CalDAV bi-directional sync for SugarCRM. Use your native calendar on your favorite device to synchronise calls, meetings and tasks. Works with Apple (iOS), Android, and Thunderbird/Lightning.
iNetSudo for SugarCRM 8.0+ and 9.0+
iNetSudo for SugarCRM 8.0+ and 9.0+ allows SugarCRM Administrators to easily change to a different user without knowing their password, enabling them to configure and test any user's experience.
- Show more addons