QuickCRM 5.2 is now available on App Store and Google Play.
New features of the Full version include:
- Display your Day or Week meetings on a map in the calendar (requires SuiteCRM or JJWG module)
- Open your favorite navigation app (Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, Navigon, ...) from addresses or maps:
- On iPhone and iPad, a new option allows you to select the app in Options / General
- On Android, you can choose which app to open after clicking on the address or direction icon.
A new version of the server module has also been released:
- Support of JJWG Markers module
- Detail View and Edit View can now be designed independently
- The Web app is aligned with iPad and Android tablet version
To learn more about the QuickCRM mobile app for both SugarCRM and SuiteCRM check out https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/addons/quickcrm.
QuickCRM Mobile gives you access to Sugar ® or SuiteCRM on your mobile, your tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android) or your laptop with QuickCRM native apps available on App Store, Google Play and Windows Store.
iNetSudo for SugarCRM 8.0+, 9.0+, and 10.0+
iNetSudo for SugarCRM 8.0+, 9.0+, and 10.0+ allows SugarCRM Administrators to easily change to a different user without knowing their password, enabling them to configure and test any user's experience.
Proximity searches are becoming more essential to businesses every day. Sales and marketing teams use them to organize field visits and campaigns. The real estate industry use them to offer better alternative locations to their customers. Hotel, travel and tourism businesses use them to offer variou...
- Show more addons