This extension provides you with a similar functionality as “Recycle Bin” does in Windows. Recovering deleted data from CRM is now possible in the simplest manner with SugarCRM Trash Bin. It restores the data from different modules that you and users delete from the system. Trash Bin for SugarCRM stores these deleted files and all other sorts of deleted records from your CRM system. Whenever any need arises to retrieve your deleted data, users can get it easily from the Trash Bin. It works for built-in as well as custom modules in SugarCRM.
Trash Bin For SugarCRM
Data is the utmost important entity in every business. There are chances when one might lose an important piece of data. Losing any crucial data is as significant as a business loss. Hence with Trash Bin for SugarCRM, one does not have to worry about recovering any deleted data as the data already exists in the Trash Bin. It acts as an archive for all your deleted records from the CRM and helps users to restore them when required.
Note: Sugar9 Compatible.
Product Features of SugarCRM Trash Bin
- Configure Trash Bin Modules.
- Restore deleted records from Trash Bin.
- Records can be recovered for default as well as custom modules of SugarCRM.
- Auto Delete Trash Bin.
- Get Reminder Notifications before auto delete process.
- Restrict Trash Bin Actions.
User Benefits of SugarCRM Trash Bin
- Restore deleted records easily.
- User can keep track of deleted/restored records along with the reason for its deletion/restoration.
- User gets reminder notifications before auto delete process.
- Get notifications once mass delete or mass restore is complete.
Supports All Environments
Both On Demand and On Premise is supported.
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...
KINAMU GDPR Module
The new GDPR, which enters into force on May 25, 2018, gives data subjects extensive possibilities to exercise control over their personal data. This results in a variety of obligations for data controllers. In order to be able to pursue this in a compliant and controlled manner KINAMU has developed...