Recovering deleted data from CRM is now possible in the simplest manner with Trash Bin for SugarCRM. It can restore data from different modules that you or users delete from the system. Users can retrieve deleted data, easily from the Trash Bin for SugarCRM. It works for built-in as well as custom modules in SugarCRM.
Trash Bin For SugarCRM
Data is the utmost important entity in every business. There are chances when one might lose an important piece of data. Losing any crucial data is as significant as a business loss. Hence with Trash Bin for SugarCRM, one does not have to worry about recovering any deleted data as the data already exists in the Trash Bin. It acts as an archive for all your deleted records from the CRM and helps users to restore them when required.
Note: Sugar9 Compatible.
Product Features of SugarCRM Trash Bin
- Configure Trash Bin Modules.
- Restore deleted records from Trash Bin.
- Records can be recovered for default as well as custom modules of SugarCRM.
- Auto Delete Trash Bin.
- Get Reminder Notifications before auto delete process.
- Restrict Trash Bin Actions.
User Benefits of SugarCRM Trash Bin
- Restore deleted records easily.
- User can keep track of deleted/restored records along with the reason for its deletion/restoration.
- User gets reminder notifications before auto delete process.
- Get notifications once mass delete or mass restore is complete.
Supports All Environments
Both On Demand and On Premise is supported.
Other add-ons of interest
Process Manager 4.5
Your Sugar Workflow Solution! Powerful Process Automation software for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM (Visit https://store.suitecrm.com/) that will allow you and your employees to spend more time doing what they do best: 'Selling To and Servicing Your Customers' and less time trying to manag...
Dashboard Copy Manager
Administrators can copy dashboards from any user to any number of users, teams, or roles. Save time logging in as individual users to set up their dashboards.
OneClick Sudo Login for SugarCRM 8 / 9
Sudo Login (or Masquerade) allows Administrators to log in as any regular user without asking for their password and without disconnecting them. Specially useful for configuring their workspace (filters, reports, dashboard) or to support users (reproduce issues, help them step by step, etc).