Create a dynamic list based on your collected data and always be up to date with your audience in SugarCRM! The Solutions Metrix Dynamic Target List add-on empowers you to easily build dynamic lists based on best practices, combining the strength of reports with the efficiency of prospect lists.
Easily configure dynamic target lists in Sugar
Using the SM Dynamic Target List add-on, you can easily build dynamic lists based on best practices, combining the strength of reports with the efficiency of prospect lists. These types of lists simplify many processes, so there are a few reasons you should consider prioritizing dynamic target lists over static lists.
Benefits of dynamic target lists
- Maximize audiences/lists structure by creating smart target lists from custom reports
- Allow user to select sync report data to Contacts, Accounts, Leads, and Targets subpanels of Target List record
- Easily link reports to the target list and select the synchronization frequency
- Consult and analyze audiences in real time with the daily scheduler (Contacts, Accounts, Leads and Targets subpanels of Target List record)
- Latest report will synchronize based on daily scheduler to provide accurate data from target lists
- Generate significant sales, marketing and services insights by using SM Target Lists
How to use SM Dynamic Target Lists :
1. Create a record in “Target List” (#ProspectLists) module
2. “Target List” (#ProspectLists) in subpanels will have three new options
2.1 Default Options
2.1.1Link Existing Record
2.1.2Select from Reports
2.2 New Custom Options
2.2.1 Access Report : Option will be enabled only if report is linked via “Sync with Report” option
2.2.2 Sync with Report : Will open a drawer that allows user to select report
2.3 Unlink Report :Unlink report that was linked/synced via “Sync with Report”
3. Sync with Report
3.1 Will open a drawer that allows user to select report
3.2 On selection of the report, report will be linked and report data will be synced with Target List
4. Access Report
4.1 Option will be enabled only if report is linked via “Sync with Report” option
4.2 On click of the option, it opens a report in a new tab
5.1 A new custom scheduler is now available that will sync linked reports data to the Target Lists
NOTE : Scheduler is available for Admin User only.
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...