What is Typeform?
Typeform is a popular survey solution for creating beautiful surveys.
The "typeforms" present questions which slide down, one after another, showing only one question at a time to keep users engaged and can include images, and GIFs or videos. The tool includes interactive "Calculators," custom "Thank You" screens, "Question Groups" which allow questions to be added to sections or include sub-questions, and "Logic Jump" which customizes the questions a user sees based on previous selections. The form can be embedded into a website, opened in a pop-up, or accessed through a unique URL.
The Kinamu Typeform Connector can be deployed to Sugar Enterpise (on-site) or in the SugarCloud. Form submissions are imported into Sugar and matched to related records through hidden fields or an E-Mail address question. You can use the built-in Sugar Reports or any other connected reporting tool to evaluate your Survey results. Using Sugar Campaigns or the E-Mail Client you can also send personalized Surveys to your Customer Contacts or Leads.
Forms that Perform
Overview of Typeform
95% of users get more data, more easily after switching to Typeform
Some of the benefits of this integration include:
- Personalized flow for better data
- Effortless follow-up
- World-class user experience
- Fuel your growth with a customer feedback survey tool
- Get better feedback
- Share or embed your Typeforms anywhere
- Hundreds of templates including Net Promoter Score®, Surveys, Quizzes and Polls
How does Typeform integrate to Sugar?
- Four Modules are added to Sugar: Surveys, Questions, Answers, and Submissions.
- Submissions are imported from Typeform together with all Questions and Answers.
- The Submissions are imported through WebHooks, which can be enabled or disabled for each Typeform directly in Sugar.
- The Survey results can be evaluated using the built-in Sugar Reports or any other reporting tool.
- Using hidden fields, responses are automatically related to Sugar records using a flex relate field on the Submissions module. (Typeform Subscription Required)
For more information please see the Docs tab!
- Works with any Typeform plan however Free plan does not support hidden fields for relating records.