Jira Integration for Sugar by Faye
The Jira Integration for Sugar by Faye gives users the ability to monitor and track Jira issues from within SugarCRM. Sugar users can use dashboards and other standard Sugar tools to track critical project developments from within Sugar. Filter and sort Jira issues by account, type, and priority. A Critical Issues Dashboard has been created for the Sugar home screen to allow users to be alerted when any issue becomes in danger of going over budget or past due.
Jira Issues Module
- Eliminate blindspots by providing Sugar users with visibility into detailed Jira issue status
- Surface critical project insights and trends from Jira into Sugar dashboards
- Reduce costs associated with users having to access both Jira and Sugar to do their work
- Adds a Jira Issues custom module that contains Jira Issues including Project and Assignee details
- Jira Issues module allows the user to create and assign Jira issues from within Sugar
- Jira Issues subpanel on the Accounts module provides the user with a Jira Issue results list that shows open issues or all issues
- Dashlet for the Home Screen displays JIRA Open Issues, ordered by Priority
- Dashlet for viewing Issues past Due Date
- Dashlet for issues due today / this week
- SugarCRM Compatibility The software is compatible with Sell, Serve, and supported versions of Enterprise on-premise.
- Jira Compatibility Compatible with Jira cloud and Jira Server (on-premise) v5 and above.