Jira Integration for Sugar by Faye
The Jira Integration for Sugar by Faye gives users the ability to monitor and track Jira issues from within SugarCRM. Sugar users can use dashboards and other standard Sugar tools to track critical project developments from within Sugar. Filter and sort Jira issues by account, type, and priority. A Critical Issues Dashboard has been created for the Sugar home screen to allow users to be alerted when any issue becomes in danger of going over budget or past due.
Jira Issues Module
- Eliminate blindspots by providing Sugar users with visibility into detailed Jira issue status
- Surface critical project insights and trends from Jira into Sugar dashboards
- Reduce costs associated with users having to access both Jira and Sugar to do their work
- Adds a Jira Issues custom module that contains Jira Issues including Project and Assignee details
- Jira Issues module allows the user to create and assign Jira issues from within Sugar
- Jira Issues subpanel on the Accounts module provides the user with a Jira Issue results list that shows open issues or all issues
- Dashlet for the Home Screen displays JIRA Open Issues, ordered by Priority
- Dashlet for viewing Issues past Due Date
- Dashlet for issues due today / this week
- SugarCRM Compatibility The software is compatible with Sell, Serve, and supported versions of Enterprise on-premise.
- Jira Compatibility Compatible with Jira cloud and Jira Server (on-premise) v5 and above.
At Faye, we love software. We eat it, breathe it, and build it. We make the best software in the world even better through better customization, optimization, support, and management.
Faye’s clients get 10x returns on their software because we help leverage the hidden potential of Sugar. We are a company intensely passionate about eating and optimizing your software to make it the best it can be.
At Faye, we are your software partner. We hire geeks, thinkers, experts, and technicians. We are limited only by our caffeine intake – so we buy in bulk and make sure the Arabica never runs out. All for you. That’s what we mean when we say, “We Eat Software”. We take your systems, process, and tech stack complexity and handle it for you. We take your adoption issues and solve them. We eat your software.
And here are a few of the awards we are proud of:
You can find a complete list of awards HERE.