Sugar CRM Data Pipeline. Replicate to Any Database With a Few Clicks
CData Sync provides a straightforward way to continuously pipeline your SugarCRM data to any Database, Data Lake, or Data Warehouse, making it easily available to Analytics, Reporting, AI, and Machine Learning.
- Synchronize data with a wide range of traditional and emerging databases.
- Replicate Sugar CRM to RDBMS systems to facilitate operational reporting.
- Offload queries from operational systems to reduce load and increase performance.
- Connect Sugar CRM to analytics for BI and decision support.
- Archive data for disaster recovery.
Automated Continuous Data Replication
CData Sync provides users with a straightforward way to synchronize data from SugarCRM with a wide range of traditional and emerging databases including:
- Apache Camel
- Amazon Redshift
- Google BigQuery
- Microsoft Access
- Amazon S3
- Google Cloud SQL
- Microsoft Azure Tables
- Oracle Database
- Apache Cassandra
- IBM DB2
- SQL Server
- Simple Point-And-Click Replication
- Heterogeneous Support & Database Independence
- Automated Iterative Data Extraction
- Full or Partial Data Replication
- Secure Backup & Archiving
- DBA-Friendly Setup
- Flexible Mapping, Configuring, & Scheduling
- Unix Cron-Style Scheduling
- Dynamic Schema Replication
- Advanced Logging & Transaction Monitoring
- On-Premise Or In The Cloud
CData Sync pricing and licensing is based on the desired source connection type (standard or professional) and the number of connections used. A connection represents a configured source or database destination. For example - a job that automatically and continuously replicates SugarCRM to SQL Server requires 2 connections. If you deploy CData Sync On-Demand as an Amazon AMI or on Microsoft Azure as a VM, it’s pay-as-you-go. Example – 5 connections with Standard Sources at $1.07 per hour and scale up from there.
See pricing plans.
Notes & Requirements
Sync is a web application with an administrator interface that you access through the browser. It can be installed on-prem or in the cloud.