It is hard to tell what is causing the issue. Have you run a QRR? Is your instance highly customized? Will you upgrade to 8.0 soon and if so, do you have a sandbox of 8.0 yet that you could test inetsudo in?
Happy to help. I just installed to a new install of Sugar On Demand and it is working as expected. I don't have an easy way to test onsite via proxy but expect it to work. What version of Sugar are you running? Do you have extensive code changes to your instance? Did you look into logs to see if you are catching any errors?
We have updated the plugin to support Sugar's new security policies on License Management in 8.0. Note that if you were a customer of the old iNetSudo that had a one-time fee, you will need to purchase the newer iNetSudo for SugarCRM 7.9+ and 8.0+. Let me know if you have any questions.
A quick update. We tracked issue back to the Sugar Outfitters licensing code, and are working with them to get updated code so that iNetSudo License Management works properly.
Thanks for your patience!
I can't say for certain what is causing the issue you are seeing. As you noted, it worked as expected for all your testing. If you would like us to try to troubleshoot this, you will need to provide us with a complete backup of your Sugar instance and DB. Please feel free to email me directly about this at firstname.lastname@example.org.