Key Integration Features
- Automatically sync Leads, Contacts between two systems bi-directionally
- Accounts & Opportunities are sync’d back from Sugar to HubSpot
- Engagements (Tasks, Notes, Calls, Meetings) are archived to Sugar Tasks of different types.
- Accounts, Opportunities and Engagements are configurable and can be enabled or disabled
- Eliminates lost and mishandled leads between marketing and sales
- Ensures sales and marketing have up to date lead/contact information
- Provides handover of high quality nurtured/qualified leads from marketing directly to Sugar reps
- Facilitates higher quality sales conversations with insight into lead engagement with marketing tactics
- Enables measurement of marketing campaign ROI and contribution to revenue
- HubSpot Contacts can be configured to sync to Sugar as a Lead based on lead score thresholds OR when checkbox field "Sync to Sugar" is checked, enabling faster sales response.
When Leads are converted to Contacts in Sugar, a “Sync to HubSpot” checkbox allows Sugar users to control what records are sent to HubSpot.
Sync between the systems runs every 15 min (changeable default setting) detecting changes, enabling HubSpot Contacts and Sugar Leads or Contacts to stay up to date with changes. Sugar system wins in the event of conflict.
A webhook allows to transfer new Contacts immediately after creation from HubSpot to Sugar.
- Accounts sync one way from Sugar for synced Contacts to HubSpot Companies.
- Opportunities sync one way from Sugar for synced Contacts to HubSpot Deals.
Sugar Opportunity types are also configurable.
- HubSpot Engagements sync one-way from HubSpot to Sugar Tasks, providing holistic view of lead lifecycle.
HubSpot engagement types are configurable ( e.g. Notes, Calls, Meetings, Tasks) .
HubSpot Contact must be synced in Sugar for their engagements to sync into Sugar.
Trigger is any synced Contact with HubSpot Engagements matching the configured types.
Synced Engagement records auto purged from Sugar DB after 6 months to reduce data growth,
- HubSpot instance with full API access
- Sugar Sell v11.0 & above or Sugar Enterprise 11.0
- Sugar’s HubSpot installable package – adding custom Sugar code and field(s)
- HubSpot fields creation (i.e., SugarCRM ID Fields)
- Sugar Integrate license for HubSpot
- Sugar dedicated user license for the integration
- HubSpot has strict API limitations, e.g., 150 API calls/10 sec., 500k calls per day for Professional & Enterprise product tier.
- Based on volume of data changes, it may be necessary to run the integration less frequently to remain in compliance
Installation and Setup