The Faye SugarCRM Constant Contact Integration offers you both a detailed and high-level view of your marketing efforts. It allows the two software packages to “communicate with one another” by syncing accounts and contacts, email addresses, marketing lists, campaign results, individual email tracking, and removal results. The synchronization runs with the SugarCRM scheduler and can be set up to run when and as often as makes sense for your business.
- Update marketing lists within SugarCRM
- View campaign results within SugarCRM
- Mass update marketing lists within SugarCRM
- View individual campaign results under each contact
- Keep a complete history of email results
- Create reports in Sugar from your Constant Contact results
- Create automated emails and workflow from your Constant Contact results
- SugarCRM – Constant Contact Integration version 2.0 new features include:
- Syncs the ‘Click Thru’ links from Constant Contact into SugarCRM so you can see who clicked through and what links they clicked on.
- Downloading and importing Constant Contacts, and contacts into Sugar.
- Updated technology to allow for smoother synchronization of large lists.
- Synchronization of bounced emails.
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date. View our SugarCRM Constant Contact Spec Sheet for more information or contact us anytime.
- The SugarCRM Constant Contact Integration is compatible with Sugar versions 11 and up.
- The software is not compatible with Sugar running on Oracle.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user. A matching email address is required from Constant Contact Contacts to Sugar Contacts for our integration to fully function. The ideal maximum size for a single target list is between 10K and 20K contacts.
- No limit on the number of target lists that can be created and synced.