Drip E-Mail Campaigns was designed with the objective of allowing Marketers to add more personalisation, automatic list management as well as time delayed e-mail send offs.
Some of the common challenges Marketers are:
- Sugar’s Campaign Management functionality is too limited for lightweight drop E-Mail style campaigns.
- The complexity and/or price for standalone marketing automation tool and/or integration with CRM is prohibitive.
- Allows to send time delayed e-mails to campaign list members.
- Allows to automate list management and reduce complex manual processes.
- Allows Marketers to use the know tools and reduces training time.
- Runs as a background job to reduce manual work.
- Ready after installation. Easy to learn and use.
Let’s highlight the main functionality that Drop E-Mail Campaigns module can provide to you:
- Allows to personalize e-mail messaging by putting the assigned user name in the from name .
- Allows to automate list management by updating the list continuously.
- Installs in a few minutes by Sugar Module Loader.
Possible scenarios of how you can use Drip E-Mail Campaign
Here is an example of a Drip Campaign. This Campaign have three automated Drip E-Mails in the process.
You want to send an series of E-Mails for a trial of your product to the registered leads.
E-Mail 1: Immediately after registration: Getting Started in the system.
E-Mail 2: A day after the registration: Visit our live webinars or inform yourself on these pages about the product.
E-Mail 3: After 14 days: your trial expires in 14 days. Can we help you?
E-Mail 4: After 30 days: Your trial has expired.
MyCRM has a proven track record of delivering business value to its customers by implementing mission-critical CRM solutions.
Our services include business process engineering, customization, configuration, custom development, application integration, training, support and hosting provided in private clouds.
Further on we offer a range of third party integration products and extensions for software powered by SugarCRM.
MyCRM is a company headquartered in Germany serving customers worldwide since 2005.
For further information, call +49 711 5088727-0 or visit www.mycrm.de.
Other add-ons of interest
KINAMU GDPR Module
The new GDPR, which enters into force on May 25, 2018, gives data subjects extensive possibilities to exercise control over their personal data. This results in a variety of obligations for data controllers. In order to be able to pursue this in a compliant and controlled manner KINAMU has developed...