by eggsurplus

Control what your users can access and save time, money, and frustrations. Lock down sensitive data in SugarCRM or SuiteCRM to specific groups or teams. Supports unlimited assigned users, unlimited group assignments to records, custom layouts for each group, login/sudo capabilities and much more.

Free 30 day trial
Try it Now

By clicking you consent to share your profile with the developer

#2798 - Bug found on "pipeline by sales stage" and "outcome by month" dashlets

Closed Bug? created by Stefan 5 years ago

Hi Jason,

Found a bug by doing some digging on those dashlets. They were not returning any data and noticed the sg where clause generated had secr.module = ''

I found out the source of the problem in both modules/Charts/Dashlets/OutcomeByMonthDashlet/OutcomeByMonthDashlet.php & modules/Charts/Dashlets/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet.php. I changed the call

$group_where = SecurityGroup::getGroupWhere($report_bean->table_name,$report_bean->report_bean,$current_user->id);

to

$group_where = SecurityGroup::getGroupWhere($report_bean->table_name,$report_bean->module_name,$current_user->id);

to fix the issue. Could exist in other dashlets, but those are the only ones I use.

  1. eggsurplus member avatar

    eggsurplus Provider Affiliate

    5 years ago

    Wow. That's embarrassing. Nice catch. I'll get this fixed for the next release.

  2. eggsurplus member avatar

    eggsurplus Provider Affiliate

    5 years ago

    Fixed in upcoming 2.9.5 release. Announcement will go out when it is ready.

This case is public. Please leave out any sensitive information such as URLs, passwords, etc.
Saving Comment Saving Comment...
Rating
Rating