Control what your users can access and save time, money, and frustrations. Lock down sensitive data in SugarCRM or SuiteCRM to specific groups or teams. Supports unlimited assigned users, unlimited group assignments to records, custom layouts for each group, login/sudo capabilities and much more.
#2396 - LogicHook after assign
I have a new question for you (and this time i not manage yet to found a "hacky" solution).
Our project :
- We have team close to the example (docs/securitysuite/example-of-a-typical-setup)
- We have custom Case that are link with some Compensations
- We have a Case custom EditView, that allow adding Compensations on a Case and, if you're a manager you can change the SecurityGroup associated with the Case.
I want the compensation have the same SecurityGroup and assigned_user than the Case.
So how to handler the updates ?
- In my custom view is quite easy : if i detect a change on a value, i just have to change the linked compensations
- But my problem is about the Mass Assign on the ListView... Is it something like an "after_save" logic hook for Security Group update???
If not, how would you handle this case ?
Other add-ons of interest
Secure your SugarCRM or SuiteCRM system. Protection against brute force attacks. Track users' logins and protect your data. Detect and Defend your CRM system from threats coming from hostile IPs.
SugarCRM Survey Rocket
SugarCRM Survey Plugin
With Survey Rocket, a SugarCRM survey plugin, you can build surveys that trigger automatically to get real-time feedback from customers. It gives custom survey templates, online polls and more. Moreover, you can use the CRM data using inward and outward piping mechanism.