Control what your users can access and save time, money, and frustrations. Lock down sensitive data in SugarCRM or SuiteCRM to specific groups or teams. Supports unlimited assigned users, unlimited group assignments to records, custom layouts for each group, login/sudo capabilities and much more.
#2396 - LogicHook after assign
I have a new question for you (and this time i not manage yet to found a "hacky" solution).
Our project :
- We have team close to the example (docs/securitysuite/example-of-a-typical-setup)
- We have custom Case that are link with some Compensations
- We have a Case custom EditView, that allow adding Compensations on a Case and, if you're a manager you can change the SecurityGroup associated with the Case.
I want the compensation have the same SecurityGroup and assigned_user than the Case.
So how to handler the updates ?
- In my custom view is quite easy : if i detect a change on a value, i just have to change the linked compensations
- But my problem is about the Mass Assign on the ListView... Is it something like an "after_save" logic hook for Security Group update???
If not, how would you handle this case ?
Other add-ons of interest
QuickCRM Mobile gives you access to Sugar ® or SuiteCRM on your mobile, your tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android) or your laptop with QuickCRM native apps available on App Store, Google Play and Windows Store.