by eVolpe Consulting Group

Are you facing difficulties trying to coordinate efforts between marketing and sales? The Sugar/SuiteCRM & Mautic Integrator by eVolpe is the best solution that will help you solve this issue. TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!

Free 30 day trial
Try it Now

#3629 - Marketing Activities Problem

Closed Bug? created by mpeet1 a year ago

Hi, after having the problem that I listed before with the API credentials (thanks for the assistance on that) I have noticed that a number of my SuiteCRM contact records are NOT synching their marketing activities back from Mautic... Looking at the Mautic record they have the correct entry in the Integrations tab and in the Suite record they have a Mautic ID and the Mautic Synced field has a tick in it.

I have manually triggered both eVolpe CRON jobs and still, a subset of records do NOT sync. I have found the following in my SuiteCRM log file

Tue Apr 3 19:29:36 2018 [31929][1][FATAL] MAUTIC API ERROR: 404: Contact not found. (error is deprecated as of 2.6.0 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the errors array instead.)
Tue Apr 3 19:29:41 2018 [31929][1][FATAL] MAUTIC API ERROR: 500: Looks like I encountered an error (error #500). If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! (error is deprecated as of 2.6.0 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the errors array instead.)

and this in my Apache log file

[Tue Apr 03 19:28:35.448030 2018] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 30831:tid 140422051448576] [client 115.69.171.154:51253] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of ev_MauticActivities::ACLAccess($view, $is_owner = 'not_set') should be compatible with SugarBean::ACLAccess($view, $is_owner = 'not_set', $in_group = 'not_set') in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/mycrm/modules/ev_MauticActivities/ev_MauticActivities.php on line 43\nPHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of ev_MarketingCampaigns::ACLAccess($view, $is_owner = 'not_set') should be compatible with SugarBean::ACLAccess($view, $is_owner = 'not_set', $in_group = 'not_set') in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/crm.ibo.edu.au/modules/ev_MarketingCampaigns/ev_MarketingCampaigns.php on line 43\n', referer: https://mycrm/index.php?module=Contacts&action=DetailView&record=6af071f0-a9d4-b6e1-cfea-57b3ec6ad42b

any assistance greatly appreciated. One other matter, will your plugin work on the latest release of Mautic 2.12.2?

Thanks for your time and patience

  1. mpeet1 member avatar

    mpeet1

    a year ago

    I have just noticed that some of my contact records have the Mautic URL and Mautic Points fields set to No Access. After noting this I went through the entire eVolpe process, checked all API settings, re-authorised the app, re initialised the Connector in Suite, generated the Access Tokens (once AGAIN the token expiration date displayed is TODAY - 11:25:36 2018-04-05) Not sure where to go from here..... is this because we are still in trial mode? Thanks for any help you can give me

  2. eVolpe_Consulting_Group member avatar

    eVolpe Consulting Group Provider

    a year ago

    Hi mpeet1,

    to your first point regarding some Contacts not syncing Mautic Activities and log entry 'Contact no found' we have run some simulations and the only time we were able to trigger this error was when we changed manually in the database of SuiteCRM the mautic_id field for a Contact to a value that does not exist in Mautic. Then added this Contact to a Target List and tried to sync it. This caused the ‘Contact not found’ error. More over activities from original Mautic record were not related to this record since Mautic_id no longer matches.
    You have mentioned some problems with your instance in one of the emails (from 22.03.2018) and that you have recovered it from backup. If you have done it for SuiteCRM and not for Mautic then there is a possibility that data in those systems does not match.
    One way to solve this issue would be to find those contacts/leads/targets in suite that have wrong mautic_id, set mautic_id =null and mautic_synced = 0 for them and then run ‘Synchronize records with Mautic’. This will fix mautic_ids and further synchronization should work fine. If you don’t know exactly which records are broken you can do that to all records and resync them all.

    This trick will not however fix all historical activities that have been sent to suite in the meant time and, because of mismatching Mautic_id, were not related to those contacts. To fix them, after mautic_ids are fixed, you would have to run these db queries ( in this order ):

    update ev_mauticactivities a join contacts c on (a.mautic_contact_id=c.mautic_id and a.deleted=0 and c.deleted=0 and c.mautic_opt_out=0) set a.parent_type="Contacts", a.parent_id=c.id WHERE a.parent_id=''
    update ev_mauticactivities a join leads c on (a.mautic_contact_id=c.mautic_id and a.deleted=0 and c.deleted=0 and c.mautic_opt_out=0) set a.parent_type="Leads", a.parent_id=c.id WHERE a.parent_id=''
    update ev_mauticactivities a join prospects c on (a.mautic_contact_id=c.mautic_id and a.deleted=0 and c.deleted=0 and c.mautic_opt_out=0) set a.parent_type="Prospects", a.parent_id=c.id WHERE a.parent_id=''

    We will probably add some recovery assistance function in the integrator in the future.

    As for the apache logs, these are warnings that do not cause real problems.

    To your last point regarding ‘no Access’. Please check if you trial license did not expire. Trial license while valid does not limit integrator usage.

    Best Regards,

    eVolpe Support Team

This case is public. Please leave out any sensitive information such as URLs, passwords, etc.
Saving Comment Saving Comment...
  • "This works brilliantly! It is exactly what we were looking for."

    Read More Reviews

Keep up to date on the latest additions

We'll send you an email every month with handpicked add-ons, reviews, tricks and tips. Don't worry, we hate spam as much as you do.