#2320 - Fieldmask not working as expected
We have purchased the plugin. In Account module we set up a filed mask for a VAT number with the following mask: 99999999-9-99. This works as expected. When we start to add a new account there is the mask and works fine. We have added another field mas to Account module (the field is on other TAB) whic is a Bank account number field with the following mask: 99999999-99999999-99999999 Adding new Account selecting the Bank account number the mask not working, we can enter any characters. BUT: when we open a saved record for Edit and we clicks in the Bank account number, the mask is there and works fine... Tried the clear cache method, Quikc Repair method, but nothing works. We have added some other masks.
In general if a Form have tabs the mask works only on the first tab - when adding new record.