Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and editions of Sugar and SuiteCRM.
#3976 - Unsubscribes causes opt out
We recently experienced an issue we'd like your help with.
- A report was made that was missing a key clause. This resulted in a larger number of contacts being added to a target list than there should have been. The report was synced to a target list.
- The target list was synced to MailChimp via the SugarChimp plugin.
- The error in the report was found and repaired.
- A large number of contacts were therefore removed from the target list in SugarCRM.
- These unsubscribes were copied to MailChimp as expected. Instead of being recorded as Unsubscribes they really should have been deleted.
- UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOUR: their email address was set to Opt Out in SugarCRM.
- UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOUR: they were unsubscribed from other target lists in SugarCRM.
1. SugarChimp 8.0.0f
2. SugarCRM 7.9.5
3. PHP 7.1
- Are you able to reproduce this bug yourselves?
- Are you aware of this bug?
- Is there a configuration we need to beware of that could cause this?
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
Advanced Marketing Lists
Advanced Marketing Lists automatically fill Target Lists and keep updated the Campaigns to which they are associated.