by Fanatical Labs

Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and editions of Sugar and SuiteCRM.

Free 30 day trial
Try it Now

#278 - Campaigns Show No Data

Closed Bug? created by leannarae 5 years ago

We just recently installed SugarChimp and it does not appear to be connecting correctly. For example, it is not tracking clicks, opens, or any of the other metrics listed on the campaign page. The activities module is not tracking anything either.

  1. ModLabs member avatar

    ModLabs

    5 years ago

    Hello, sorry to hear about the issues. We should be able to get this working for you.

    Is any data syncing between SugarCRM and MailChimp? Such as the target lists contacts? Are you seeing any errors listed in the "SugarChimp Process Queue" in the Admin area?

    • leannarae member avatar

      leannarae

      5 years ago

      thanks for the quick response! There are no errors listed in the queue. Right now the only thing syncing correctly is when someone unsubscribes in MailChimp it marks them as opted-out in sugar.

    • ModLabs member avatar

      ModLabs

      5 years ago

      Sure thing, hopefully we can get this sorted out soon.

      That's good news about the queue. What might be happening is that the campaigns are older than then configuration is set to sync. In Admin > "SugarChimp Configuration" what is the "Sync Campaigns Not Older Then [days]" set to?

      That field determines how recent campaigns need to be in order to sync. So if it were set to 5 and your campaign was created 30 days ago, it will not sync. If this is the case, click edit and change that value to something within the range of your most recent campaign. It may take a while (several hours) to catch up with itself if this is the case.

    • leannarae member avatar

      leannarae

      5 years ago

      When I did the initial install last week I set it at 60 days (Sync Campaigns Not Older Then [days] 60). I figured it would take a long time to sync but Only the two I have sent since installing appeared in Sugar, and again the details like opens, etc do not appear at all.

  2. ModLabs member avatar

    ModLabs

    5 years ago

    Ok, thank you for the info. We may need to do a screenshare to get this one straightened out, but first I have a few more questions:

    1) What version/edition of SugarCRM? And is it on-site or on-demand?
    2) That's odd that data isn't coming over and there are no errors in the SugarChimp Process Queue. Are there any errors in the sugarcrm log?
    3) Lastly, if you look at the SugarChimp Schedulers (in Admin > Schedulers), go into each one and see if they all seem to be running. Do any of them appear to be stuck?

    • leannarae member avatar

      leannarae

      5 years ago

      1) Version is 6.7.3 (Build 1039) and it's on-demand

      2) I'm hoping you can view this screenshot - http://screencast.com/t/OrOAbKn9Qgg So far, it seems like all the processes are correctly displayed here and everything is "processed" except for the 'syncCampaignEmailAnalytics' process which is marked "New"
      I'm not sure where to go to view errors in the SugarCRM log, though.

      3) A few are queued or running (on schedule to), but everything else shows many "done" successes. The only process that has not run is the "Prune Database on 1st of Month" (Perhaps because it was installed close to that on 10/29?)

      One error I found was showing under the SugarChimp webhooks - "There was an error adding your webhook to some of the lists. Please make sure your instance of sugarcrm can be accessed by MailChimp and that your API key is correct." I have the Webhook copied from the SugarChimp configuration page in Sugar to the List Webhook page for the only list I use.

      The API key is copied from MailChimp to Sugarchimp configuration. However, in the "Last 24 hours of API calls" section of Sugar it shows red x's for some the "listWebhookAdd" method and list this as the response: "(508) Invalid_URL". Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/01rJzCj2

      Perhaps that all will help ID the problem!

    • ModLabs member avatar

      ModLabs

      5 years ago

      Those are definitely some good clues. Give me some time to dig into those a bit and I'll report back. Thanks again for all the info!

This case is public. Please leave out any sensitive information such as URLs, passwords, etc.
Saving Comment Saving Comment...
Rating
Rating
  • "The team is always proactive in assisting with any questions. Keep up the great work! Great product and great support!"

    Read More Reviews

Keep up to date on the latest additions

We'll send you an email every month with handpicked add-ons, reviews, tricks and tips. Don't worry, we hate spam as much as you do.