Member SinceNovember 29th, 2013
Last SeenFebruary 4th, 2016
francoiseric does not have any add-ons for sale.
Support June 24th, 2014 @ 6:09 pm
Its closed because it has been added to your latest release? Can I have access to it?View Comment
Support January 16th, 2014 @ 6:58 pm
I have tried the above link but the SSL is already not forced.
Here is a resume of all the problems I am encoutering right now:
1) Calendar not syncing at all for user email@example.com (Reason: Bad Authentication)
2) Events for which a user is invited are not synced to Google Calendar. For example if JP invites François to a meeting, François will see the event in his SugarCRM calendar but will not see it in the Google Calendar (the log does not give an error message). The event is just not synced.
3) Contacts not synced: No contacts are synced for any user. We only wish to activate the Sugar->Google sync but it does not work.
I have to say that this is getting frustrating as I like the concept of your project since it has what I desire but it just doens't work.
Support December 4th, 2013 @ 9:39 pm
Thank you. I have accepted the meeting and will be available at the scheduled time.View Comment
Support December 4th, 2013 @ 2:16 am
Do you have any idea of the timeframe to look into my problem. I don't want to put any pressure but I have to uninstall the module in the meantime because my whole calendar is not working.
Thank you.View Comment
Support December 2nd, 2013 @ 4:08 pm
1) Thanks for your answer. Just to make sure I uninstalled the package, redownloaded the on site version (version 20131118) and reinstalled from scratch
2) Yes here is the cron of my www-data user: * * * * * cd /var/www/sugarcrm; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1. The www-data user is the php and apache user. Everything under /var/www/sugarcrm is under ownership of www-data
3) I reinstalled everything following the guide step by step.
I still have the same problem. Yes I would like to schedule a GoTo meeting. Let me know how you wish to procede. I am available all day today. English is perfect.
Thank you,View Comment
Support December 1st, 2013 @ 9:50 pm
I also tried deactivating the Calendar Sync in the GSync options. Now I still get errors when I modify the calendar events but its easier to pinpoint the error message which is:
Sun Dec 1 16:46:46 2013 [ERROR] fromUser: Conversion of from user format Y-m-d H:i failed
Anyway, not sure if any of this helps, but I'm letting you know what I find as I move forward.View Comment
Support December 1st, 2013 @ 9:34 pm
Just to let you know, I tried uninstalling the module completely (with tables) and reinstalling it again. Once its uninstalled, I have no problems but when I install it again, the same problem persists.
I have sugarcrm ce 6.5.16.
francoiseric has not rated any add-ons.
francoiseric has not verified any add-ons.
francoiseric has not created any Wanted Add-ons.