Hi, sorry for late answer.
Our module “All-In-One CTI” doesn’t have direct integration with your PBX.
But you can use our module with your PBX if your users use our professional SIP-softphones – Softphone.Pro http://softphone.pro/en/ .
If you use our softphone with your PBX then you get all functions of PBX-CRM integration:
1. Learn who calls you before you start talking (pop-up notification on incoming call)
2. Dialing number as easy as one-mouse-click (click-to-call)
3. Know who and when talked to your clients (call logs on client page and in calls list view)
4. Listen to conversation record directly from client page (audio records of phone talks)
To try our SIP-softphone integration please do the following:
1. Download installation file: http://softphone.pro/en/#download-section
2. Install it using Installation Guide: http://softphone.pro/en/help
3. Install All-In-One info your CRM (installation guide for CRM - https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/docs/allinone-cti/install-guide-sugarcrm-pro-ent-7-and-8)
4. Put the following credentials into All-In-One Settings in Admin panel in SugarCRM
• Password - 137638
• Host - wss://softphone.prostiezvonki.ru
• Port - 443
• Match only last N digits - 10
5. When you will configure your Softphone.Pro put the same password (137638) in your Softphone’s CRM System settings
Ok, we will prepare updated module for you. We need your CRM sources (without client data, of course) - this will be the fastest development way. Development will take about 5 days, possibly faster. For operational conversation, please add me to skype: live: ebb3de03d480a977.
At the moment, we do not support version 10.2 (sorry for incorrect information in module details). if you are interested in our module, we can update it to CRM version 10.2. Please specify which type of CRM you are using: insite or ondemand?
Unfortunately, the call log and user settings will be reset - when reinstalling the module, the tables storing this information is re-created. You can save the data by making a backup of the aoic_UserPhoneNumbers and phonecalls tables, and after installation, deploy them back. We will check the documentation, maybe there was a way to save data when installing the module, but before it was not there.
Here is the link to download the new module - http://office.vedisoft.ru/files/sugar-9.x-CISCO_SugarOutfitters.zip
For correct work you need to remove current module and install the new one.
There is the same config for new module and it is should be stay after remove the old module.