1) To save module entries, the standard save function is used. Why the custom controller extension does not work - we will not be able to say.
2) Yes, let me know if you will have some trouble with licence.
Our module “All-In-One CTI” doesn’t have direct integration with Grandstream.
But you can use our module with your PBX if your users use our professional SIP-softphones – Softphone.Pro http://softphone.pro/en/ .
For more information, please contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Usually this problem is solved by configure on the PBX side - you need to remove the CDN from the CLI. If this is not possible for any reason, then we can customisation of our module so that the number matches the digits from right. I will send detailed information about this in a personal e-mail.
As far as I understand, you use Panasonic PBX.
If so, please first of all test TAPI connection from you PBX-connector server. Run TAPI softphone to test TAPI connection and make a call via TAPI-softphone using exactly your extension.
If it works, then make one more click-to-call from CRM and send to email@example.com connector log and date-time and phone numbers from your attempt.
1. Make all 3 stpes from here: https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/docs/allinone-cti/asterisk-freepbx-does-not-work-quick-tips
2. I see in your log file that you have problem with extension defenition. For example this string:
callID = 406485504884739, source = 90290115221173219, destination =
(destination is empty).
It could be because you missed this step in installation process:
4. FreePBX Configuration
1) Verify the user extensions (Applications - Extensions). If you have Outbound CID field value defined, then please use the following format only: "User name" .