Best SugarCRM Mobile App
Enable your teams to access real-time CRM data on the go with SugarCRM mobile app. TapCRM, created for SugarCRM, comes with exclusive features like Live Tracking. Get an overview of your business life cycle with conversion rates, sales performance, and monthly outcomes. - Need to change the TapCRM description on sugaroutfitters.
1. I entered the correct license key but it still says "License validation failed...". What to do?
Our license key works on the site URL entered in the config.php file (this file is available in the root directory). So, if the URL provided to us and the site URL does not match, then the license key validation fails. You can contact us on live chat or generate a ticket to change the URL if required.
2. What should I do if my credentials are correct and despite that I get a connection failure message?
1) Make sure that TapCRM related files have proper file permissions. As per the SugarCRM Installation and upgrade guidelines, we advice you to give 755 recursive file permission to custom directory of your CRM instance.
2) To avoid possible issues for TapCRM Connectivity, follow these Troubleshooting steps for PHP Notices, Warnings, and Errors provided by SugarCRM. http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Troubleshooting/About_PHP_Notices_Warnings_and_Errors/
3. Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes, it provides support for your CRMs custom modules. But it does not support any view level customization made for your module.
4. What data is required to login in TapCRM App?
You just need your CRM instance URL, valid CRM username and password to login with TapCRM mobile app.
5. How does Push notification work?
When you add reminder for calls and meetings, assign record and update any record, it provides you a push notification.
6. How does Call Logging work?
When you make, receive or get a missed call from your prospects, the application automatically searches for the number in the CRM system. It then provides you with the details as to whether the number is a part of your contacts or leads.
If the number is unknown, it provides you with an option to add it in one of the two categories mentioned above. If related Contact or Lead or both are found, it will provide with an option to link call with one of them.
Note : For call logging feature your device should have hardware support for phone call and sim card
7. Do you Provide Role based access?
Yes, We do provide field level access.
8. How does Offline Data storage wroks?
When there is no internet connectivity, you can save your records offline, when you come online you can sync these records with your CRM. TapCRM provides Offline Data Monitor which dispalys module-wise created, updated and deleted records.
9. How does Near by Search works?
Near by search plots CRM records on map based on the radius you mention either in kilometers or miles. It is available for Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Targets.
10. What is difference between activity module(like Call, meeting, task) and Follow-up?
Follow-up is an additional activity provided by TapCRM which helps you to create follow-up records to keep a track of future activity dates and plans of action. Based on the date follow-ups are bifuracted into four categories: Over Due, Today, Tommorrow, and Upcoming.
11. Does check-in work automatically at the time of Check-in?
No, user has to Check-in within the specified date and time range of the event by clicking on the Check-in icon. In case if user misses out checkin then he can manually add a checkin request which the admin can approve later.
12. Which are supported fields and not supported fields in TapCRM?
TapCRM APP supports almost all the field types of the Sugar and SuiteCRM excluding iframe and Html.
Other add-ons of interest
Process Manager 4.5
Your Sugar Workflow Solution! Powerful Process Automation software for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM (Visit https://store.suitecrm.com/) that will allow you and your employees to spend more time doing what they do best: 'Selling To and Servicing Your Customers' and less time trying to manag...