Sending document to your Contacts, Leads or Accounts
Sending Documents to Adobe Sign allows you to upload your document and send it to your selected Contact, Account or Lead.
• To send a Document, open any Lead, Contact or Account record. Under record action menu, it shows option ‘Send Document via Adobe Sign’. Click this option.
• On Send Document via Adobe Sign screen it will auto fill the Name and Email of recipient from selected module.
• By clicking PLUS icon, you can add multiple recipients. And MINUS button in red color allows to remove some recipients.
• B drag and drop you can set the order to recipients. For example Signer1 receives document first, after sign from Signer1, it will be shared with Signer2 and so on.
• You can select a role for recipient. Available roles are defined here
Once you are done with this, press Send to Adobe Sign button and it will send document to your recipients via AdobeSign and you will be redirected back to your record (Account, Contact or Lead).