Version 4.6.0 (Available: 08/05/2022)
- Compatible with Sugar12 and below
- Migration feature now allows you to retain your existing DocuSign data if you are using an older version of RT DocuSign.
Version 2.0.1 (Available: 01/01/2020)
- From Sugar 8.0.0 to Sugar 9.2.0
- Records are attaching in subpanel of Accounts, Contacts, Quotes, and Opportunities in Document Record view.
- Update Naming Convention for Document Packets.
- Structural improvements in code to make it upgrade safe.
Version 1.07 Onsite/OnDemand (Available: 07/05/2019)
- SugarCRM 8.x.x to 9.0.0 (on-premise and on-demand)
- Full support for Quotes module.
- Added signature placeholder field in PDFManager module to pre-populate signature placeholder when a template is sent for signature.
- Email of account pre-populates when 'Send to Docusign' button is clicked.
- Current user is set when notification entry point is hit.
- Contact and Document's name get cleared when add button is clicked to add another Contact and Document.
- Status on dashlets updates correctly.
- Status field value is changed from 'send' to 'sent'.
- Used translations throughout .hbs files.
- Used translations for status field.
Version 1.06.2 Onsite/OnDemand (Available: 6/11/2018)
- SugarCRM 8.2.x (on-premise and on-demand)
- Backward Compatible
- Document does not open for send when the name of document is changed
- Wrong labels
- License Validation Bug
Version 1.06.1 Onsite/OnDemand (Available: 8/1/2018)
- Compatibility with Sugar Pro 8.1
Version 1.06 Onsite/OnDemand (Available: 12/21/2015)
- Bug Fixation
- Compatibility with Sugar Pro 7.2
- Compatibility with Sugar Pro 7.5
- Compatibility with Sugar Pro 7.6
Version 1.0 Onsite/OnDemand (Available: 04/12/2015)
- Configure RT DocuSign using Global DocuSign Account (one DocuSign Account configured by admin for all users).
- Configure RT DocuSign using User Account. (Each user has the ability to configure and use his DocuSign for sending documents).
- Send attached documents of Accounts Module for signature to DocuSign. 4‐ Send PDF (Sugar PDF Module Templates) from Accounts Module for Signature to DocuSign.
- Send attached documents of Contacts Module for signature to DocuSign. 6‐ Send PDF (Sugar PDF Module Templates) from Contacts Module for Signature to DocuSign.
- Send attached documents of Opportunities Module for signature to DocuSign. 8‐ Send PDF (Sugar PDF Module Templates) from Opportunities Module for Signature to DocuSign.
- Send attached documents of Leads Module for signature to DocuSign. 10‐ Send PDF (Sugar PDF Module Templates) from Leads Module for Signature to DocuSign.
- Functionality to Add/Remove attached documents with Documents packet before sending to DocuSign.
- Track the Status of Document Packet in Sugar Activity Stream.
- Visualize and view the details of the statuses of Documents Packets in Sugar Dashlets on Global, Module and Record Levels.
- Manage Revisions of packets documents in the form of PDF attached as Sugar documents with Document Packet Record.
- Manage final revision original Document once signed by all users.
- View Statuses of individual documents and Recipients in Documents Packets Modules Details View.