It has never been easier to Score Your Data Add rating fields to any SugarCRM module right from within Studio. No coding required ! Choose the maximum number of stars to display, allow (or not) half stars and you're ready to go ! Works on on all major views including Detail, Edit, List, and Search right out of the box.
1. Download the file
After purchase, download the modules zip files provided by SugarOutfitters.
2. Install via Module Loader
Using the built-in Module Loader in SugarCRM, upload and install the module cap_StarRating.zip .
* If you're OnDemand or using CE edition, you"re ready to install
* On Professional, Corporate, Enterprise and Ultimate Editions and ONSITE installation only, a dependency will be required and you should install cap_ReportQualifiers.zip first. This module allows Sugar to use custom filters and operators within the Reports module. Please note that this modification is non-upgrade safe.
3. Add Custom Rating Fields
In Studio, add a custom field to any module and select "Rating" from the Data Type dropdown. Finish creating the field and then add it to the desired views and Deploy.
Configuration options when creating a Rating field:
* Enable Range Search - Search for specific ranges such as all leads with a star rating of 3.5 to 5.
* Number of Stars - Enter 5 if using a 0-5 rating system
* Allow Half Stars - Show half stars be allowed? (e.g. 4.5 stars)
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...
Drawing and Signature Field
Need a way to have customers sign a receipt or for project managers to draw a mock-up in real time right inside of Sugar? Add drawing fields to any SugarCRM module right from within Studio. Especially great when out in the field using a tablet. Signatures or drawings on the spot.