Once you have the package (e.g. quick-info-vX.X.zip), you can upload it to your Sugar instance via Module Loader.
For doing that please perform following steps:
1. Navigate to Admin > Module Loader.
2. If you are updating from an older version, first uninstall the old package by clicking "Uninstall" and select "Do Not Remove Tables" to preserve your existing timeline data in Sugar.
3. To install the new package, click the "Choose File" button in the Module Upload panel to open a file selection window from your browser. Find and select the new .zip package (version may differ from the one mentioned on the picture).
4. Click the Upload button to load the package
5. Once the upload has completed, сlick the Install button to the right of the uploaded package name.
6. Review the License Agreement and select "Accept" to agree to the terms. Click "Commit" to run the installation.
7. Wait for the progress bar to reach 100% and for the success message to appear before continuing to the next steps.
8. Navigate to Admin > Display Modules and Subpanels, then move Quick Info module from Hidden Modules to Display Modules and click "Save"
9. Configure License Settings
Navigate to Admin > Quick Info chapter:
Please complete installation: validate your subscription Key:
Now, you may continue with Configuration Guide to complete addon configuring
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...