Increase your Sales instantly by using Sales Data Visualizer. RT SalesMap gives you a clean, transparent, and uncomplicated visual representation of your Accounts, Leads, and Contacts using Google’s powerful web browser mapping software right on your Sugar instance.
User Guide Sugar 6 - Version 3
- Go to the Admin panel.
- Click on Scheduler.
- Click on Create Scheduler.
- Enter Following data in the given fields.
- Job Name : Generate Lat and Long
- Job : Calculate Latitude and longitude.
- Status : Active
- Interval : 1 Hour (you can set the interval accordingly).
5. Click on the Save button.
Configuring RT SalesMap User Settings
- Click on the RT SalesMap module.
- Click on the User Settings option.
- A screen opens containing three columns/panels i.e. modules, filter and relevant fields based on selected filter.
- Select the required module to be displayed on map by enabling or disabling the check box adjacent to each module.
- Drag and drop fields to enable or disable fields on map upon which searching will be performed.
- Click on the color picker icon adjacent to each fields to select a color.
- On the bottom of user Settings page you will see Total Leads, Total Accounts and total Contacts. And right next to these fields you will see Non Geo-coded Leads, Non Geo-coded Accounts and Non Geo-coded Contacts.
- Enter value in Records per Page field (100 to 1000) and on the map you will see calculated pages on the map
- Click on the Save Settings button to save the settings.
Displaying relevant module's record on RT SalesMap
- Click on the RT SalesMap module.
- Select any or all modules.
- Select any or all fields for selected modules. Relevant markers will be displayed on the Google Map based on the selection criteria.
- You can also perform radial search to locate nearby leads, contacts or accounts. To perform radial search enter postal address in the Postal Address text field and click on the Refresh button.
- By default a radius of 100 KM or Miles will be shown on the map. All leads, contacts or accounts within the radius will be shown on the map. You can also enter the radius of your own choice to view nearby leads, contacts and accounts.
NOTE: There is an API limit of 1,000 records per day being translated to geocode locations. If you absolutely need more then please contact us
- Click on any marker for Lead, Account or Contact. As you click on the marker, the address details will be opened.
- If you click on the link in info window, you will be redirected to the relevant Lead, Account or Contact's detail view.
- If you click on link Directions, a small window will open with source (your current location) and destination (address mentioned in the record).
Click on Swap button and source will become destination and destination will become source..
If you want to change the address you can manually write it and while you are writing, address suggestions will also be provided..
- Click the Get Directions button, you will see address suggestions, directions from source to destination, multiple route suggestion and driving instructions of route selected.
- Double click on any pin it will become source and then double click on another pin it will become destination and you will see address suggestions, directions from source to destination, multiple route suggestion and driving instructions of route selected..
- Go to the User Settings.
- Click on the color icon to change the color. Select the required color from color wheel e.g. blue.
- Click on the Save Settings button.
- Open the Sales Map The set color for marker will appear on the map.
- Go to User settings.
- Set any value in Records per page field (100 to 1000) and Save Settings.
- Open the map and you will see calculated pages on the map.
- Apply any search criteria to display pointers/pins on the Map e.g Module = Leads and Field = All.
- Click on Refresh button.
- The search will be saved i.e. when you will come back to the Sales map page, you will see the old search saved.
Note: You can change the saved search by again applying the new search criteria and clicking on the refresh button.
If you are not clear with anything mentioned above then please use the SugarOutfitters "Support" tab to create a Case or email us at email@example.com.
Download User Guide
Please click on following URL to download RT SalesMap Sugar 6 User Guide.
Other add-ons of interest
Process Manager 4.5
Your Sugar Workflow Solution! Powerful Process Automation software for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM (Visit https://store.suitecrm.com/) that will allow you and your employees to spend more time doing what they do best: 'Selling To and Servicing Your Customers' and less time trying to manag...
Get more accurate addresses and speed up data-entry time. Auto-suggests addresses as you start to type. Auto-fills street, city, state, country, and zip code reducing address entry time by 90%. Works world-wide. Simplified data entry for contacts, accounts, and leads.
Proximity searches are becoming more essential to businesses every day. Sales and marketing teams use them to organize field visits and campaigns. The real estate industry use them to offer better alternative locations to their customers. Hotel, travel and tourism businesses use them to offer variou...