Asterisk Integration allows click-to-call functionality, inbound/outbound call logs, call notification pop-ups and more to work seamlessly with any SugarCRM module, so your sales and support teams can effectively launch, track and manage customer communications.
Requirements For Hosted SuiteCRM Server
- You need to have support to run NodeJS application on the server where SuiteCRM is hosted.
- If NodeJS is not installed on hosted server, asked your Server Administrator to do it for you.
- You can take help from https://nodejs.org/
- Or you can download and install NodeJS from enter link description here by your own.
Requirements For Asterisk Configuration
- Asterisk Server IP
- AMI Username
- AMI Port
- AMI Password
Note : AMI Stands For Asterisk Manager Interface
Requirements For Asterisk Server
- You need to enable CDR Event into Asterisk Server in order to have Call Logs features
- You need to enable event filtering for better performance, to enable events filtering add below line
For Asterisk 11 and below:
For Asterisk 12 and above:
- You must have SIP Phone (any soft-phone or IP phone) registered with your extension to use Click To Call functions.