Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and editions of Sugar and SuiteCRM.
MailChimp Activity Syncing
In the Ultimate and Professional editions, SugarChimp will automatically sync your MailChimp Campaign sends, opens, and clicks into Sugar for you. You have all of the dashlets available on the Basic edition, with additional MailChimp Activity syncing.
When you install the Professional edition, or upgrade from Basic, SugarChimp goes through each of your campaigns that have been sent in the last 30 days and imports the data into Sugar. Going forward, SugarChimp will sync new Campaigns sent out to Synced MailChimp Lists ONLY. These activities will be imported every 24 hours for performance reasons, so they will not be live.
What does the MailChimp Activity syncing on Professional do that the Basic version does not?
- Use Sugar Reports to pair MailChimp Activity data with other CRM-related data (ex. Show me all New Leads that clicked a link from a specific MailChimp Campaign AND was has not been called by any sales reps)
- Setup Sugar Workflows based on MailChimp Activity data (ex. When a new activity comes in, send a Sugar notification to a Sales person to followup)
- With the data in Sugar, you can enable your Sugar users (sales, marketing, support, etc.) to be creative and find news ways to use and pair the data with what you already have in CRM.
- View MailChimp Activities from a sub panel on the record view
- View a record's MailChimp Activities from the SugarCRM Mobile App
How can I setup MailChimp Activities for mobile?
- Go to admin > Mobile, and move the 'MailChimp Activities' module over to the enabled area.
- The mobile app will prompt users to refresh the data from the server
- On a Contact/Target/Lead/Account record > Related > MailChimp Activities should be on the very bottom
How do I setup reporting on MailChimp Activities?
Go to Report > Create a Report
Choose Rows and Columns Report Type
Choose MailChimp Activities Module
Choose any filters you would like for your report. In this example, we chose a few different Campaigns, with an Activity type of "send"
Choose your Display Columns. DO NOT SORT
Name (Change Label to Email Address)
Related Fields (My subscribers are Contacts in Sugar)
Contacts - First Name
Contacts - Last Name
Choose a name for the report, save and run it!
Can I setup Workflows based on new MailChimp Activity data?
Call us to setup a time to discuss your SugarCRM processes and we will help you setup workflows around Contacts opening and clicking on your MailChimp Campaigns. You can set up a time here: Schedule a Meeting
Other add-ons of interest
SugarCRM Box Integration Application
Box is a simple, scalable and affordable solution to manage documents, media and all your content online. Share files as a link. Sync files on the desktop. It’s file sharing, reinvented. You can securely access, share and collaborate on files anywhere. Now you can take Box one step further with t...
KINAMU GDPR Module
The new GDPR, which enters into force on May 25, 2018, gives data subjects extensive possibilities to exercise control over their personal data. This results in a variety of obligations for data controllers. In order to be able to pursue this in a compliant and controlled manner KINAMU has developed...