Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and editions of Sugar and SuiteCRM.
MailChimp Activity Syncing
In the Ultimate and Professional editions of SugarChimp, SugarChimp will automatically sync your MailChimp Campaign sends, opens, and clicks into Sugar for you. You have all of the dashlets available on the Basic edition, with additional MailChimp Activity syncing.
When you install the Professional edition, or upgrade from Basic, SugarChimp goes through each of your campaigns that have been sent in the last 30 days and imports the data into Sugar. Going forward, SugarChimp will sync new Campaigns sent out to Synced MailChimp Lists ONLY. These activities will be imported every 24 hours for performance reasons, so they will not be live.
What does the MailChimp Activity syncing on Professional do that the Basic version does not?
- Use Sugar Reports to pair MailChimp Activity data with other CRM-related data (ex. Show me all New Leads that clicked a link from a specific MailChimp Campaign AND was has not been called by any sales reps)
- Setup Sugar Workflows based on MailChimp Activity data (ex. When a new activity comes in, send a Sugar notification to a Sales person to followup)
- With the data in Sugar, you can enable your Sugar users (sales, marketing, support, etc.) to be creative and find news ways to use and pair the data with what you already have in CRM.
- View MailChimp Activities from a sub panel on the record view
- View a record's MailChimp Activities from the SugarCRM Mobile App
How can I setup MailChimp Activities for mobile?
- Go to admin > Mobile, and move the 'MailChimp Activities' module over to the enabled area.
- The mobile app will prompt users to refresh the data from the server
- On a Contact/Target/Lead/Account record > Related > MailChimp Activities should be on the very bottom
How do I setup reporting on MailChimp Activities?
How do I setup Workflows based on new MailChimp Activity data?
Call us to setup a time to discuss your SugarCRM processes and
Other add-ons of interest
Process Manager 4.5
Your Sugar Workflow Solution! Powerful Process Automation software for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM (Visit https://store.suitecrm.com/) that will allow you and your employees to spend more time doing what they do best: 'Selling To and Servicing Your Customers' and less time trying to manag...