The FBSG SugarCRM - Constant Contact Integration Application offers both a detailed and high level view of your marketing efforts. It allows the two software packages to communicate with one another by syncing accounts and contacts, email addresses, marketing lists, campaign results, individual email tracking, and removal results. The synchronization runs with the SugarCRM scheduler and can be set up to run when and as often as makes sense for your business. Below are some of the key benefits as well as a link to a video demonstration from earlier this year.
Version 2.0 Demo
- Eliminate double entry of contacts in Constant Contact & SugarCRM
- Update marketing lists within SugarCRM
- View campaign results within SugarCRM
- Mass update marketing lists within SugarCRM
- View individual campaign results under each contact
- Keep a complete history of email results
- Create reports in Sugar from your Constant Contact results
- Create automated emails and workflow from your Constant Contact results
Version 2.0 new features include:
- Syncs the ‘Click Thru’ links from Constant Contact into SugarCRM so you can see who clicked through and what links they clicked on.
- Downloading and importing Constant Contacts, contacts into Sugar.
- Duplicate checking via Constant Contact import.
- Updated technology to allow for smoother synchronization of large lists.
- Synchronization of bounced emails.
The entire package is self-contained within SugarCRM and does not require the installation of any other software.