We are building SugarOutfitters to be THE place for well-polished add-ons to SugarCRM.
With Chad and myself having been actively involved in the Community for years this is meant as an app store for the Community by the Community. To do this we'll need your (the Community's) help. What's in it for you? Your participation is crucial to not only determine the best of the best but also to be a part in driving higher quality products and pushing for new innovation. Translation: you'll get better add-ons. Not enough? We have other possible incentives planned, as well.
Our goal will be to help you "Find quality, proven solutions to enhance your SugarCRM© experience."
How are we going to make that happen? There are many unique ways that we are exploring but the core of the site will be a combination of:
- Community Driven Verification Use the power of the community to determine how well add-ons work for your version of SugarCRM.
- Conflict Notifications Remove the hassle of downloading add-ons that conflict with each other.
- User Reviews Learn from the experiences of others.
- Filtering by Version/Edition Save time by filtering to show only the add-ons verified to work for your instance.
Have a great add-on to sell? We need you! We want to make it as easy as possible for you to sell and support your app. This way you can spend more time focusing on building and improving your add-ons. For sellers:
- No Risk No upfront costs.
- Quick Setup A complete product store set up in minutes including case management, documentation, and more.
- No Hassles We handle the transactions, marketing, and more. We want you to succeed!
This is just the beginning. As we continue to build out the new app store, we'll continue to update this blog with status updates and additional information.
Above all things, we want to hear from you! Have questions? Want more information? Interested in selling your add-ons in the store? Let us know!
Want to contact us directly? Hit us up on Twitter:
Business Accounts & Partners
Need to add a company to SugarCRM, but it's not really a customer or prospect? Want to track your interactions with your partners, PR teams, suppliers, and other non-customer accounts? Stop mixing customers with suppliers and use a new module dedicated to these types of accounts.
Search more quickly and effectively with Dynamic Search. Using the name search field you can filter by any field in the list view to more quickly drill down to the exact records you need.
The problem is unavoidable. Our industry is built on billable hours. You need a reliable and easy-to-use time tracking solution! Time Tracking brings you that solution for SugarCRM.
- Show more addons