We are building SugarOutfitters to be THE place for well-polished add-ons to SugarCRM.
With Chad and myself having been actively involved in the Community for years this is meant as an app store for the Community by the Community. To do this we'll need your (the Community's) help. What's in it for you? Your participation is crucial to not only determine the best of the best but also to be a part in driving higher quality products and pushing for new innovation. Translation: you'll get better add-ons. Not enough? We have other possible incentives planned, as well.
Our goal will be to help you "Find quality, proven solutions to enhance your SugarCRM© experience."
How are we going to make that happen? There are many unique ways that we are exploring but the core of the site will be a combination of:
- Community Driven Verification Use the power of the community to determine how well add-ons work for your version of SugarCRM.
- Conflict Notifications Remove the hassle of downloading add-ons that conflict with each other.
- User Reviews Learn from the experiences of others.
- Filtering by Version/Edition Save time by filtering to show only the add-ons verified to work for your instance.
Have a great add-on to sell? We need you! We want to make it as easy as possible for you to sell and support your app. This way you can spend more time focusing on building and improving your add-ons. For sellers:
- No Risk No upfront costs.
- Quick Setup A complete product store set up in minutes including case management, documentation, and more.
- No Hassles We handle the transactions, marketing, and more. We want you to succeed!
This is just the beginning. As we continue to build out the new app store, we'll continue to update this blog with status updates and additional information.
Above all things, we want to hear from you! Have questions? Want more information? Interested in selling your add-ons in the store? Let us know!
Want to contact us directly? Hit us up on Twitter:
Voice of the Customer Program
Understanding your users is fundamental in providing them with exactly what they need in order to work more efficiently and effectively. Our 360 degree review of your CRM users provides a valuable insight into how best to tailor your CRM to the demands of your users.
Monitor for SugarCRM
Would you like to be informed when something breaks down in the system? Get alerts from Monitor by eVolpe!
Twilio Call Logging With SugarCRM
Twilio Call Logging functionality helps you to register the inbound calls (received from leads,contacts and accounts) and outbound calls (dialed to from Twilio) with call details such as call duration, date and time of calls, status, etc.
- Show more addons