We are building SugarOutfitters to be THE place for well-polished add-ons to SugarCRM.
With Chad and myself having been actively involved in the Community for years this is meant as an app store for the Community by the Community. To do this we'll need your (the Community's) help. What's in it for you? Your participation is crucial to not only determine the best of the best but also to be a part in driving higher quality products and pushing for new innovation. Translation: you'll get better add-ons. Not enough? We have other possible incentives planned, as well.
Our goal will be to help you "Find quality, proven solutions to enhance your SugarCRM© experience."
How are we going to make that happen? There are many unique ways that we are exploring but the core of the site will be a combination of:
- Community Driven Verification Use the power of the community to determine how well add-ons work for your version of SugarCRM.
- Conflict Notifications Remove the hassle of downloading add-ons that conflict with each other.
- User Reviews Learn from the experiences of others.
- Filtering by Version/Edition Save time by filtering to show only the add-ons verified to work for your instance.
Have a great add-on to sell? We need you! We want to make it as easy as possible for you to sell and support your app. This way you can spend more time focusing on building and improving your add-ons. For sellers:
- No Risk No upfront costs.
- Quick Setup A complete product store set up in minutes including case management, documentation, and more.
- No Hassles We handle the transactions, marketing, and more. We want you to succeed!
This is just the beginning. As we continue to build out the new app store, we'll continue to update this blog with status updates and additional information.
Above all things, we want to hear from you! Have questions? Want more information? Interested in selling your add-ons in the store? Let us know!
Want to contact us directly? Hit us up on Twitter:
Looking for a more robust calendar view in SugarCRM? BrainCal is the answer! With just a few clicks you can manage your daily activity and view your colleagues’ calendars. Each user’s calendar is overlaid on ONE single view, with each person’s schedule in a different color for easy management....
ETLS - ETL for SugarCRM
An ETL tool that works with all editions offering fast data uploads using the latest SugarCRM API methods. Designed to synchronize your existing applications data with both standard and custom SugarCRM modules.
Live Helper Chat Tool CRM Integration
Seamless Hassle-Free Integration with SuiteCRM
Reduce up to 90% customer identification time
Great opportunity to cross-sell and upsell
Better closure of online sales and orders
- Show more addons