At first glance, it may look like SugarOutfitters is great only for independent software vendors (ISV) who are solely focused on making add-ons. However, it is great for anyone who provides additional services like implementation, process consulting, training, and so on. Used correctly, SugarOutfitters can be a very nice lead generation tool for your company.
It's all about relationships and with the right approach new and better relationships can be fostered and grown. The end result of these approaches means many things. For the customer, it means they have people who are on their side doing whatever they can to help them be successful. For you, the seller, it means opening doors to other ways that you can help them beyond the initial sale of your add-on. After all, if someone loves your product, your support, and how easy you are to work with, then more often than not you will be who they will be coming to when they need help with their business.
Let's get to the point. Here are some of the many ways that you can leverage SugarOutfitters to generate more business.
Before the Sale
- Affiliate links - You'll know when and who clicked through your links and made a purchase. This is a great opportunity as it shows they are willing to invest in their business. Great affiliates use this as an opportunity for a warm introduction that includes an offer to help.
- Pre-sales questions - This is often the first interaction someone has with your business.
- Strong sales page - Your add-on page reflects on your brand. Use this to demonstrate your ability to clearly communicate. It is also a good way to show a little bit of of the personality of your business.
At the Sale
- The introduction - They like your product from the outside, now it's time to show off what it's like working with a strong, professional team. Right after a sale is a great time to reach out just to let them know that you are there for them.
- Offer assistance - Customers here appreciate this and it greatly reflects on your company. Want bonus points? Go above and beyond and offer free installation help. You've got a customer for life.
- Offer services - They've shown that they value their business enough to purchase something and they obviously have needs. Let them know what additional services you offer.
After the Sale
- Cultivate the relationship - Let them know that you are there and bring value to them. This can be done in many ways such as keeping them in the loop of new "How-tos", send them a drip campaign that highlights features of the product they are using, share customer success stories from your consulting, share positive reviews, and so on.
- Ask for reviews - Reviews are one of the first steps that someone takes when determining whether they trust not just your product, but also your company. Your best reviews will come from your currently active and paying customers.
Everything covered are essential parts of building your brand along with positioning yourself as the leader in this market. Through each of these touchpoints there are opportunities to better communicate why you are the best at what you do. We're here to help facilitate that and to connect you with your ideal customers. Get started by taking 30 seconds to join the Affiliate Program. Then add your first add-on to SugarOutfitters.
Full CalDAV bi-directional sync for SugarCRM. Use your native calendar on your favorite device to synchronise calls, meetings and tasks. Works with Apple (iOS), Android, and Thunderbird/Lightning.
Email notification enabled for Project Task
Using Community Edition as Project Management software and want your users to get an email when the are assigned to a Project Task? Simply install this fix for SugarCRM CE and your users will be notified upon being assigned to any Project Task.
Customer Map Locator for Sugar
Locate your clients and prospects on a contextualized map. Visually identify clients by type icon. Get directions to help plan out your route.
- Show more addons