At SugarOutfitters, we’re your trusted, one-stop shop for serving quality integrations compatible with SugarCRM. When important industry news takes place, we want to make sure your business gets informed and stays on top of key updates.
What’s New in the SugarCRM World
We’re excited to share that SugarCRM recently announced the launch of Sugar Winter 2020, available to all SugarCloud customers running Sugar Sell, Sugar Serve, Sugar Enterprise and Sugar Professional.
“With many of our customers having subscription-based pricing, and with many more considering changing to this model, this Sugar release is excitedly welcomed. Some of the reimagined features – especially the new automations – are going to further benefit many businesses in both workflow efficiency and revenue generated,” said Jason Eggers, CEO of Fanatical Labs and co-founder of SugarOutfitters.
New Features Overview
Below, we’ve provided a high-level recap of some of the latest innovations and upgrades SugarCRM has developed for this fresh Sugar release:
New Sugar Sell Features
- Service Products – supports subscription-based products in product catalog, revenue line items and quote line items
- Renewals Console – helps sales professionals specializing in selling subscription-based products
- No-touch renewal pipeline automation – builds your renewal pipeline automatically as your team closes sales
- Active Subscriptions dashlet – shows products a customer is actively subscribed to, the duration of each subscription with clear start and end dates
New Sugar Serve Features
Updated SLA reporting fields to effectively manage customer support cases:
- First Response Target/Actual
- Hours to First Response
- Business Hours to First Response
- Variance from Target/Actual
- First Response SLA Met
- First Response User
More SLA reporting options to include the following:
- Average Time to First Response by Agent
- Daily Average Time to First Response
- First Response SLA Success Rate
- Cases That Missed the First Response SLA
- Average Difference from Follow-Up Date by Week by Agent
- Open Cases Awaiting First Response That Missed SLA
- Open Cases Awaiting First Response Within SLA
- My SLA Success Rate
- My Average Difference from Follow-Up Date by Week
New Sugar Enterprise Features
Support for service products in following categories:
- Product Catalog
- Revenue Line Items
- Quoted Line Items
New Sugar Mobile Features
Now includes options to Tag, so users can:
- Tag records straight from mobile device
- Create or remove tags from existing records
- Search for records by tags in Global Search
Important note from SugarCRM: You must use Sugar Sell, Sugar Serve, Professional or Enterprise to take advantage of these new features and use Sugar Mobile release 16.0, which is scheduled to be available by the end of January 2020. You can find the complete list of upgrades and a detailed FAQ here.
SugarCRM Chief Product Officer and CTO Rich Green mentions in his recent blog post, “The Winter ‘20 release further advances Sugar’s robust suite of customer experience solutions, empowering your marketing, sales, and service teams to collaborate across the entire customer lifecycle for more meaningful, memorable experiences.”
Learn more about the Sugar Winter 2020 release in this video:
To stay updated on all SugarCRM releases, visit the community forums website featuring releases.
Visit the SugarOutfitters blog to read more about the latest SugarCRM add-ons.
Quality Solutions Provided by SugarOutfitters
Shuffling through all the possible add-ons out there can be overwhelming. Some fall short of their promise. Others simply aren't finished. There are even those that can wreak havoc on an install. And that is if you can find them in the first place. There are numerous sites that sell an add-on or two for SugarCRM. This makes it an impossible task to find the diamond in the rough. This is where we come in. As a one-stop shop, we offer just the gems. After all, each add-on comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
OpenCart Integration with SuiteCRM
SuiteCRM Opencart Integration is seamless and real-time, no dependency on admin to run a Cron job to pull or push data. “Once the information is keyed in one system it will push data to other systems instantaneously”
Empower your sales team by integrating with HubSpot. Our plugin provides bi-directional syncing with HubSpot. Push only hot leads to SugarCRM and make your sales team a part of a HubSpot campaign right from within SugarCRM.
Data Anonymizer for SugarCRM
Is data privacy your priority? Get a data-breach proof CRM system! Data Anonymizer is a tool designed to quickly encode data on your CRM instance, while preserving their diversity and relations between records. It allows you to quickly prepare a realistic instance for tests and demonstrations withou...
- Show more addons