Asterisk Integration allows click-to-call functionality, inbound/outbound call logs, call notification pop-ups and more to work seamlessly with any SugarCRM module, so your sales and support teams can effectively launch, track and manage customer communications.
With the Asterisk Integration by Dreamer Technologies, your business can enable click-to-call functions from any module in SugarCRM. This add-on also includes features like a convenient call notification pop-up, call logs and call recordings, so your teams can keep communication flowing from a single platform. The Asterisk Call Notifications center appears in the lower right corner of SugarCRM and will immediately show any customer information for both inbound and outbound calls.
All Asterisk calls get logged into SugarCRM and are related to appropriate records based on phone number.
Some Key Features
- Call pop-up on incoming calls, allowing you to do multiple actions, like open contact, edit call details, or display information only. It checks Caller ID of the calling person against Contacts, Accounts and Lead modules.
- Click-to-call from Contacts, Accounts and Leads modules
- Complete call logs with automatic relations on Leads/Contacts modules and automatic user assignment
- Works with any version of SugarCRM
- Ready-made installer that’s easy to install using SugarCRM module loader
- Allows you to configure asterisk server settings and user extension settings through admin panel of SugarCRM
How the call notification pop-up appears:
Make calls directly from the click-to-call icon in SugarCRM:
View the Asterisk call logs screen to see call history:
To learn more about this solution, go to Asterisk Integration with SugarCRM or search for "click to call."
Asterisk Integration With SugarCRM
Asterisk Integration allows click-to-call functionality, inbound/outbound call logs, call notification pop-ups and more to work seamlessly with any SugarCRM module, so your sales and support teams can...
Dashlet Runtime Filter
Empower your business with the ability to utilize and change runtime filters for saved reports directly in the Saved Reports dashlet. This plugin from Exsitec enables you to add same report to sev...
SuiteCRM Privacy Module by KINAMU
The new GDPR, which enters into force on May 25, 2018, gives data subjects extensive possibilities to exercise control over their personal data. This results in a variety of obligations for data contr...
- Show more addons