With the SugarCRM WhatsApp Integration by Verity Infotech, your team can engage buyers and increase sales with individualized WhatsApp messages – all sent in one click from anywhere in the CRM! Utilize convenient features like two-way messaging, WhatsApp templates, and much more.
- Two-way WhatsApp conversations
- Send WhatsApp messages
- Use existing email templates as WhatsApp templates
- Create and manage WhatsApp templates with dynamic fields
- Inbound WhatsApp notification
- Relation of outbound/inbound WhatsApp with records
- Improve the level of customer service
- Customer experience tracking, cross-selling, retention, and more
- WhatsApp texting CRM integration initiates reminders and notifications
One-Click WhatsApp Sending
- You can see below images for sending WhatsApp from Detail View and List View of any module
- Keep all your conversations organized
WhatsApp Messages History in Calls Module
- All sent or received WhatsApp messages will be saved in the Calls module
- Outbound and inbound WhatsApp messages relate to leads, contacts, accounts if number matches in module accordingly
Outbound WhatsApp Record
Inbound WhatsApp Record
Inbound WhatsApp Notifications
To learn more about this solution, go to the SugarCRM WhatsApp Integration, or search for "WhatsApp."
SugarCRM WhatsApp Integration
With the SugarCRM WhatsApp Integration, your team can engage buyers and increase sales revenue with individualized conversations via one-click WhatsApp sending from anywhere in the CRM. Utilize convenient features like two-way messaging, WhatsApp templates, and more.
pvBlox - Text Templates For You
With the pvBlox add-on, easily create multi-language text templates with HTML and inline images to save time from writing repetitive messages. Use the templates everywhere in SugarCRM: emails, text fields, cases, notes, etc.
Quickly see and review the Status of ActiveCampaign marketing emails along with their Lead Scores from your SugarCRM. The SugarActiveCampaign add-on helps users effectively reach contacts via marketing efforts from ActiveCampaign and view them in Account, Leads, Contacts and Target List modules on S...
- Show more addons